Chapter XIX

One and half month later... We've been sent with tons of request, the rewards were huge and the mission was easy.

And here I am finding myself in front of Natsu's wreck house. I should probably get it fix, I still have a huge amount of money from the left and right missions requested to the guild. The payment's not a joke! It's a huge amount of money.

"Oh Gray?" Oh it's Lucy. "What brought you here?"

"Just felt like coming here." I said looking at the house. Just this morning I saw an imitation of Natsu's scarf and  felt like seeing the house. "I want it fix."

"Miss her?" Lucy teased as my face burned. No way! "You probably love her even."

Now that's when my face completely turned red. What? Me? Inlove with Natsu? Imposible, just imposible! I hate her even! We keep fighting can't they see it?!

I don't really hate her, she's just not my type. She's boyish, quite a brute and doesn't know how to act like a lady.

But what's that heavy feelings I get when I see her with Sting? I shrugg the thought of being jealous. It's just not possible!

"Stop jumping into stupid conclusions." I scratch the back of my head my face still quite red from what Lucy said. Tossing my shirt off unconciously.

I wonder how many shirts I buy per month.

She giggled as I rolled my eyes. "Let's go Lucy, Juvia would misunderstand this whole thing all over again."

It's not like I have the same feelings, but she may also get hurt.

"Gray! There you are!" Master said as he smiled at me. "Where's Lucy? 10 mages from each guild are required to go to the castle tomorow."

"And you to... Will go," Erza said. Don't tell me Laxus, Gajeel, Juvia, Mira, Cana, Wendy and Elfman or maybe Mest  will go to... Well he said 10 and Lucy to! Erza's obvious... Woaw reminds me of the Crystal league.
That so wonderful crystal league of flying pillows and annoying Prince Rin. And a certain pink haired and her over protective brother.

"IT'S SALMON!"

"Take care of Nat."

I wonder how they're doing.

"Juvia wonder's what the castle needs." She wondered hugging me as I tried to push her away.

"Whatever it is, it's something big..." Laxus said looking at the gold like sheets.

"Don't tell me..."

As I thought reunation of all of us from the crystal league. Al and Allen even went to meet us, most likely Allen ask me to let him melt my ice. I did, I was amaze to see him melting in finely as we had a high five. Laxus even ask Al to show us her.

"Oh, so now Sabertooth has two twins! The twin Dragon slayer and the twins of fire and thunder!" Wendy smiled, I recalled Al and Wendy being close.

"Well twins are lucky! The more the luckier!" Al beamed.

"I and Wendy were sisters in Lamia Scale to." Chelia hug Wendy.

"The mission won't start until tomorow... So... " and before Laxus could finish... We all had jump unto a conclusion.

"Party!!!" We ran off, the city is huge and fun let's have fun. We rolled from here to there, ran from here to there, eat from here to there, and buy things from here to there. My life right here.

I settled above a bridge and then I remembered her, her pink hair, huge toothy grin, her boyish actions but she's adorable when she blush.

Ah i think I'm inlove...

Wait wha?

I just probably miss her, I should go to Romanzo after this. Yeah, that's the plan in two weeks I'll go there.

A great plan.

I'd bring Lucy, Happy and Erza with me, Wendy to! And maybe Al and Allen... I want to bring all of them or bring her here!

Shit, I really do miss her... That one week is still not enough.

"Gray-sama?" I was smiling like an idiot thinking of all the possible scenarious, I yelp as she uttered that, I glance to my right seeing a mop of blue hair. Juvia...
"Hey Juv, had fun?" I ask her as she stood beside me. Looking down unto her foot as if a girl going to confess to her crush over and over again.

"Love her even."

I shrug the thought. Trying to concentrate on the Woman I'm with. Natsu can wait in two weeks.

"Juvia went shopping with Erza-san, Lucy-san and Levy-san earlier... But Erza-san went off with Jellal-san as Lucy-san was ask out by Loki-san then Levy-san went with Gajeel-kun... Juvia was left behind." They're off on dates!? You can't be serious!

"How about Lyon?" I ask her, I'm sure the white haired had ask her out. I glance at Juvia who fidget. Yep, he ask her out earlier.

"He did ask Juvia out but Juvia doesn't want to so Juvia told him that Juvia isn't feeling well." She's lying? Pretty sure she just can't turn him down. Juvia's too kind, sure she doesn't want him to get hurt.

"You should give him a chance." I know her reply to that, I regretted asking that question to her immediatly as she look up to me, eyes looking for answere as she tug the sleeves of my jacket. Erm...

"But Juvia loves Gray-sama..." My heart momentarily sank.

Natsu's smile later flash in my mind as I tried to take the image of my head. What the-? Lucy really saw these things coming after what she said earlier... I'm just sure about it.

That sly blonde.

"Sorry Juvia, but I don't feel the same... "I bit my lower lip as I look away. How many times had I turned her down? This situatiom is just different... She might really stop after this... I hope.

"Juvia can understand..." I immediatly turn my head toward her direction as she let go of my arm. Woaw, I did not saw that coming... Not even once did I saw it coming. "If Juvia isn't the girl for Gray-sama then Juvia will try to be happy for Gray-sama!"

"It's Natsu-san isn't it? Juvia's love rival?" I choke on my saliva.

"Wha-no way!!!" I look away blushing furiously, shifting my gaze anywhere, somewhere else.

"Juvia won't lost!" She ran off... She will never give up... Won't she?

Me? Inlove? With Natsu?

Just impossible.

We're like milk and chocolate, different at every rate, always opposite and would never ger along.

~~~

oh Gray when milk and chocolate are together it's actually really delecipus like a perfect match XD

Male and females are opposite bur they're perfect together XD

Black and white?

You'd look like a criminal XD

Hope ya like it ciao~!