Chapter X

"Why not?!" Her answer was unexpected so it's natural that we'd be surprise. She merely giggled at our reaction as she smiled . Happy was in the merge of crying as well, I just stood there dumbfounded as I look for reasons why she can't.

"We'd like an acceptable reason for that." Laxus said probably a little upset as he was serious than ever. From time to time, he would sometimes wondered off where Natsu is and how she is. And now his worries are gone, she says about these damn nonesence. It won't be nonsenxe if she gives a explaination and a acceptable reason for that.

"One..." She started off after taking a deep breath. "This town needs me, as it has similar history to Magnolia, dark guilds and pirates has been  ruling this town for years, somehow I help rising this town up in it's two feet." Images of Natsu greeted arpund the town entered my mind, is that the reason? Well, she is known through out the town after all. "I can't let those things happened in this pitiful town again, specially now that the towns peoples has know how to smile."

"Two... I'm no longer a mage, to seal E.N.D. away meant sealing my magic to." They were surprise, except me that is, she told me earlier. But are those readons strong enough? Even if she's not a mage we'd still accept her with open arms!

"Three... This is my home land." EH?!

"Four... I made a promise on a bunch of two brats." The twins? She laugh as she probably remembered them. "Those brats looks like you Sting!"

"Eh?"

"Five..." She was silent for a while. As if this was her strongest reason. I grew nervous, I wish it's not that strong to make her being completely glued unto this town. "I can't leave Ze-chan alone again."

Who the hell is Ze-chan? With a 'chan' to!

"Ze...chan?" That was Elfman, Natsu rarely gives special nicknames to anyone, except Lucy or Luce, Roe for Rogue and others are already left and right insults you see. I had tons of those nicknames -_-

"Zeref..." We were all sent into a deep silence as I could swear that Jellal grew completely curious and cautiont. Why would she care for him above all?! He's only her creator!

"He's my brother after all."

Our jaws fell. "WHAT?!?"

"Tha-that's imposible! He's already 400 years old and you're still around 17!" Levy said obviously jumping into every possible conclusion as Natsu giggled. I myself is making up an story. Maybe she's a reincarnation of Zeref's sister? Or maybe she considers him as a brother because she is made by him.

Reincarnation is imposible, the 2 nd one is mich more possible though.

"How is it possible then? Midnight ask as he glance at Erik slash Cobra who could read people's thought. They don't trust her and she knows it.

"Well you see, 400 years ago..." She look down unto her feet with a sad smile. As she refuse to look at us in the eye. I heard her took a deep breath as she bit her lowet lip, I don't know why I'm sweating coldly. "I was murdered..."

I felt shivvers running down my spines as I heard that. Everyone was completely silent making the atmosphere feel much more heavier, I tried to swallow a heavy lump down my throat as I stared at her. Mu-murdered?

"The Dragneels 400 years ago were very known dragon slayers who defended this town, they were look up due to their strength." she said stating her family's History probably sad about even remembering it although despite of her looking proud she look sad, what happened to the Dragneels? "However,  few Dragneels destroyed our honoroble name and tainted our image to everyone we were feared.. With the higher ups orders... The whole clan was hunt down, hanged and killed."