Chapter VI

My lids flew open as I heard an explotion. I quickly stood up as realize that I'm in my scattered kitchen.

I look unto myself as I was in my Devil slayer form as I was covered in blood, half of my house was burned. Then I saw it, Natsu in her E.N.D. formed stabbed by hundred of Ice. She was covered in blood as I ran toward her direction.

"WENDY!" I screamed looking around she open her eyes flew open half lidded as she pulled a smile. I cup both her cheeks as I was shacking.

"I-" tears began to pool by edge of my eyes as i hush her to shut up. I began to trembled as I look around.

"WENDY!!!" I screamed looking around, shacking profusely as i refuse to accept the fact that I did this.

"Gray..." She voice out her voice trembling as tears had totally fallen down my cheeks. I was trembling, as I saw blood traveling down the Ice.

"Shhhh... Wendy's gonna come over okay?" I said still shacking as I tried to break the Ice down.

"I'm.... So...rry..." Her eyes shut close as my world fell apart.

"Natsu? Natsu!" I began to whisper her name down as I look into her now pale face. My hands were shacking profusely, more tears escape my eyes as I look into her calm face. "Natsu.... Wake up..."

"Natsu...." My voice is shacking as I bit my lower lip.

I didn't do this didn't I?

I didn't....

Don't take her away from me...

It'll be the end of me.

~

"NATSU!!!" I rose up the bed as I saw Lucy and Erza staring at me worriedly, tears were still falling by my cheeks as I bit my lower lip and look away.

"That nightmare again?" Lucy said with a smile as I nodded. Erza sighed in relief as they obviously tried to wake me up.

"It had been repeating for 3 months since you went hestirical and destroyed your house." Erza said as I look through the inn's window and back to them. We're off in the mission this day. "And after Natsu and Zeref vanished.

"I'm sorry if I made you guys worry." They all smiled.

"If I could find Natsu right here right now to calm you down and so that you could ask all possible question to her." Erza said standing up as she requip her clothes into an armor. She smiled at me and Lucy."Let's go and finish this mission."

"Okay!" Lucy beamed standing up as I glance at the blue feline.

"Happy, let's go!"

"Aye!" He pulled a smile and flew toward our direction.

~

"We're back!" Lucy beamed entering the guild as Mira smiled at us, everyone was laughing and chatting... But not fightimg like before.

"Oh it appears like everyone is present now." Master greeted us with his usual grin as I blink. It seems like something's up. I wonder what's the problem.

"What's wrong Gramps?" I ask not noticing that my shirt had flew elsewhere.

"Laxus, Erza, Mira, Gajeel, Gray, Lucy and Juvia you are to be send to tje crystal league at Falthema, Romanzo." What the hell is that?!

"Cry-crystal League?!" Lucy said really surprise as I blink in confusion. What's wrong with that league.

"Mind explaining what's that?" Gajeel ask as Lucy look really serious.

"It's a league in which strong mages from the whole world are invited, it's similar to the Grand Magic games but with 20 participants per group." She said seriously growing nervous. "How about the 10 wizard saints?!"

"No, only those who are the members of the guild can participate." Master added growing serious as i was sweating coldly. "In a few days, you will earn at the stadium of the Grand Magic games, after that is a three month training along with the other chosen members of other guilds."

"Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Yukino, Lyon, Chelia, Jura, Kagura, Milliana, Buchos, Ichiya, then..." He grew completely silent as we grew completely nervous. "Jellal, Cobra and Nightmare."

"WHAT?!" We all glance at Erza who just stood there dead dumbfounded. What on earth? Aren't they criminals?!

"Crime sorcerer has become a legal guild lately, it's Natural." Master Laugh as we were just silent there dumbfounded and silent as hell. "Get prepared brats! You're going tomorow!"

*gulp*

"I'm all fired up!"

Her voice rang into my brain as I bit my lower lip. I wonder where she is now....

~3 months time skip again...

And off to the ship we go... Four Dragon slayers were dying...

"Maybe I should learn how to make an Ice train." I joke as Laxus was standing there glaring at me. Rogue and Sting and Gajeel were all having a completely hard time.

"This reminds me of the... The day we all went into a train that slid downward a mountain." Sting said, his voice shacking as he vommited down the sea. My heart sank remembering the pink haired cutely blushing that day.

"I haven't made the master pay yet." Gajeel groaned as Rogue had completely loss counciousness.

"I really thought I'd died there." Sting said. "Although Nat-" he cut himself off as I know he was about to say her name.

He was inlove with her, and just by simply knowing that she was E.N.D. broke his heart. He acts like there's no problem at all, but maybe his heart feels something completely opposite. I tried to distract myself by looking at the sea.

"Gray-sama look!" Juvia hug me pointing at the setting sun as I blink she was clinging to me far too close as she smiLed at me. I really tried to push her away but it was hard.

Then I realize I was topless again.

Ugh...

"They say that if a lover watch the sunset together they'll end up together~!" She chimed looking happy and all. "Juvia thinks we should watch it together, Gray-sama!"

"C'mer let's chat a little Gray!"

I just remembered the day that we talk over the bridge all of the sudden.

"Gray-sama?" I look back at Juvia who look worriedly at me.

"I'm fine... Don't give me that face, you're ruining the lovely sunset." Which reminds me of a certain flame brain.

Hey Natsu...

If you can hear me...

Stop bothering me please?