Chapter XXVII

"The city is as good as new!" Happy cheered flying around as he landed on Natsu's arm. Well, we did all work hard to achieve this current state.

"Well then, we'll be leaving our job here is done." Lyon smiled as i could see Sting having a hard time to accept that fact. That's just way to soon.

"Ne, Gray I want you to look over Natsu... Rin's too dangerous." Sting said as I smiled in reply . he
Just wants to stay because of Natsu.

"Sure, I'll cage Rin if I have to."

"Seriously?!"- Rin

"Can't you leave tomorrow? We should at least celebrate!" Lucy said approaching Yukino, I just realize that the two of them grew close. Well they are both celestia, they could probably understand each other pretty well.

"Well... That should be easy." That voice!

"Hana!" Natsu smiled hugging the painter as the said painter giggled. She's bringing a lot of bags... Is Hana moving in here at Magnolia?

"It's a party you want, it's a party you get!" She smiled her hand wave as somesort of Paint brush appeared on her hand along with a white magic circle. "Feastive Fantasy! Realistic Art!"

A magic circle form below out foot, it was white, as the town began to had baloons and other decorations as if it's fantasia. Amazing! She put her imagination into reality.

Fire works followed as some words were followed, 'Rise' is it?

"Princess, c'mer." Hana smiled as she leaned her paint brush over Natsu's head. A magic circle form above her head and for a split second, she was alread wearing a white dress, high heels, a red blazer her hair grew wavy as there were some hair ornaments on her head... The hairpin I gave never went missing.

"Uwaaa! Hana you know I don't like dresses!" She whined as I was staring at her. She was pulling the skirt down since it's too short.

"It looks cute on you though." I smiled as her face slightly turned red. She's doesn't really like wearing dresses, she's supposed to be a girl, i wonder if she whines while in Alvarez as she wear gowns there.

"Princess!" By then 30 cheff lined up as our jaws fell. The food smells tasty as my stomach grumbled, the smell made me hungry and droll."Shall the party start?"

"Sure!" She look up seeing lachrima vesions all around as she smiled. "Everyone! This is Reina y Alvarez speaking! Today we will celebrate the rebirth of Magnolia! So let's parteh~!"

The whole town went cheering, the party went out fine. As the Spriggan 12 arive out of nowhere, then Zeref himself.

"Zeref~!" Natsu went to hug him again as her brother chuckled. She really likes hugging people except me. She likes strangling me.

"My, you found the scarf already?" He ask as Natsu look at her scarf, lossening it a bit.

"No, Sting gave it to me, saying he's not used seeing me whithout it." Zeref then look at her desmayed or something.

"Who is it really Natsu? Gray or Sting? Never thought you'd be a double timer."

"They're JUST my friends Ze-chan!"

"Really?"

"Whatever."

"Oh by the way, ehere's Lucy?" That took my attention. Lucy? He's looking for Lucy? Why would he look for her?

"Ah! Zeref-san I'm right here!" Lucy raise her hand approaching the Emperor of Alvarez as he smiled with delight.

"I forgot to tell you." Zeref handed a book, as Lucy's orbs widen. It say ' Crimson Moon' LUCY HEARTFILLIA. That was the book Zeref offered to publish. "Invel is carrying money worth 1.8 million jewels, that money is the half of what the book had manage to earn after ot was sold out. Congratulation."