Chapter XI

We were just standing by guild's door for like five minutes since Natsu lefy, and I swear I have the urge to follow her.

"I'm worried."  Happy said looking at the road where she went running off along with the twins. "What if the Spriggan 12 won't consider her, to what Zeref said before they move according to their own accord."

Now I'm sweating bullets...

"She'll turn to ashes." I can't believe ut's Happy who's talking! Then i look at his expression. He's crying!!!O_o

"Screw the Spriggan 12!" I ran off dead worried following her tracks. I could sence Sting following.

"You rascals!" I swallowed a heavy lump on my throat seeing Laxus. I grab Sting's wrist turned the road to ice and went ice skating.

"Sting can you smell where she-." My jaws drop seeing his green face, motion sickness!

Then lightning fell from the sky. I dodge ir gracefully, miraculously -_-

Where does she live? They own a hotel maybe she lives in a mansion, an estate or a palace.

Then i remembered how known she is in this town. I stop abruptly wondering if Laxus cought up. We'd be in trouble if ever!

"Excuse me miss, where can I find the Dragneel's residence?" The woman i ask fainted with a happy expression on her face.

Eh?... Oh yeah, they're 'De Granels' here -_-

Great... I'm now in my pants... That's probably the reason -_-a.

"Gray!" Now Sting suddenly push me, then lightning fell before our eyes. *gulp*

"Whatever your planning it's dangerous!" Laxus said looking angry as i and Sting tried to stand up and ran off again. We made a slide, and off we go.

"Straight to the mountain!" Sting said sounding precise, as I nodded. Where did his motion sickness go?

Then we crash in front of the house's (mansion) gate. The exact moment Laxus grab my ear.

"Ow!" I said as a little lightning touch my ears. That hurts!

I better not say a word, he is literally glaring at me as i was like a rabbit bellow a bear, penguen before a whale. Uhhh.

"Sting just slowly sneak away.

"Laxus? Sting? Gray?" There, the pink haired we've been looking for, looking tired and all then. "DUCK!!!"

Duck? Where?

"I said duck damn it!" She said running toward our direction as we fell flat down the ground. The trees fell and i don't know how it happened my jaws later fell. *gulp*

"Bring it on!" Laxus smirk as i and Sting stood close behind. My demon markings began to appear as my hair rose, Laxus had lightning imited across his body as Sting was eating a white arrow.

I'm the only devil slayer here -_- how great is that?

Sand first came like a tsunami. I froze it swiftly as it desappeared, I saw a woman crrying a sword, i made an Ice sword to block her attack. The ice broke, seriously?!

"Not bad," she complimented with a tyrant's smile as i grew nervous. Then a rock then grew above us, our jaws drop. This is....

Brandish's doing. I saw the said green haired woman above the frozen sand, glaring at me... No... She's after...

"NATSU RUN FOR IT!" That was Laxus, as the rock fell. I felt like my world froze. I should concentrated to my opponent right now! Ugh!

I thought it was going to be the end of me then...