Chapter 1

Gray's Pov

"Hey 1st, we would want a word or two of what's happening." Laxus said crossing his arms as his body was filled with bandages. He dared to break the silence, snapping everyone out of their deep thoughts. It had been very silent after Nat- E.N.D. and Zeref desappeared Alvarez retreated to.

"As you all know, in the story i had told you on the past I had met Zeref before." She said seriously looking down unto her foot as she sat on a table. She then move a few stray strands of hair on her forehead as she jump off the table. "He had told me about his full name once."

"He said, his name is Zeref Dragneel." I look up to see the first staring straight into my eye as she then look up to Laxus and continued explaining. Were they really siblings? "He also said that he had a sister who was murdered and wishes to revive her."

"My theory is, Natsu is his younger sister whom he revive as E.N.D." She continued. "But we still do not know of the whole story, so that dear children is just a theory."

"Is it possible for her to..." Laxus cut himself off and look away. I saw him clenching his fist as he bit his lower lip. Looking at him makes me feel frustrated as i to, knows what he is about to say. She's E.N.D. now after all.

"Kill you? I do not know, but there is one thing for sure." She brought a smile up, reassuring us like a mother to her crying child. The first master reminds me of my mother so much."She's not the demon you thought she is."

"Unless she is controled by Zeref, but that's just imposible considering that Zeref wishes for him die." She said further as she sat back on the table. "I'm sure that you were all surprise with the twisted events and might be even hurt." She petted Happy by then.

"But you all must now rest, you did a great job."

Things weren't supposed to be like this.

I went out of the guild clutching my chest as some glance at me, this is frustrating.

"Gra-gray?"

"I'm fine Lucy." I exited the guild my head looking down the floor as everything came back into my mind. The fights we get into, the cooperation we had at times and at her birthday.

Well, that wasn't really her birthday, we just celebrated it at Junuary 1st due to the fact that she doesn't remember.

"Fine I'll wear the damn wristband ice block!"

We got into a fight that day.

"Thanks anyway! Gray!"

But she smiled like nothing happened.

Why did things end up this way?

~~~~Just Few Days Ago

"Negotation with Saber Tooth?" Natsu raise an eyebrew crossing her arms while talking about Alvarez' attack. "We can kick their asses all by ourselves!"

"That's imposible Natsu, those 12 mages are as strong or stronger than Master, we can't handle them! You even shivvered when meeting Brandish." Lucy explained to her stubborn brain as I nodded, remembering the fear I felt upon chase by Ajeel. They were extraordinary, i thought I'd die right there.

"Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heel has offered assistance to." Erza said explaining things. "We need more help than that, even with the 9 wizard saints present."

"Are they aware about Lumen Histoir? The more people knowing about it isn't more dangerous?" Wow, Natsu's thinking?

"Woaw i never thought you'd use your brain flame brain."