Chapter XVIII

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Natsu yelled as we returned to the estate early in the evening. Confetes flew from here to there as there were tons of balloons and an oso delecious food serve. The small could make me drool.

Well, earlier we were at their hotel for the lunch, but Zeref insisted a party only between us mages from Fiore. We won you see and it's something worth celebrating.

"Natsu you really didn't have to prepare all these." I said as she blink, i then saw Zeref behind her.

"Just let her, she was crying all night since you're leaving tomorow." Zeref chuckled as Natsu's face burned in embarrassment.

"I was not!" She pouted as we all laugh. Now that I think of it...

We really are leaving, one week was nowhere enough. I wonder when we'll see her again. Ah, I'm missing her already!

"Well what are you waiting for! Party!" Makarov beamed out aloud as we all grinned.

"FOR FIORE'S SUCCESS!"

It was just like Fairy Tail in Falthema, cheers were heard from left and right. Others were drinking, Zeref and Mavis went out for some reason... Ehihihihi ;-) i even saw Gajeel and Levy talking so was Erza and Jellal...

While I'm handling a Juvia here. My clothes going somewhere already.

"Natsunee..." I heard Allen's voice as Juvia finally stop after being dragged by Lucy. Thanks Lucy!

"Is it alright for you?" Al said something this time. Right, they found out that theie home land is Fiore. We were surprise, but they had decided to leave Romanzo and since they're close to Sting. They decided to join Sabertooth.

"Well, it's your happiness that matters, go ahead! Introduce me to your parents okay?" She said. "I'll go and visit ya sometimes! Promise that."

The twins started crying as they hug her. Like kids leaving their mother. She really did took care of them well.

"Now off ya go! Enjoy yourselves!" She told them as the twins momentarily nodded. She'd really be a fine mother.

An image of me and Natsu having a family flash into my mind. My face burned red.

Eventually after the drinking, cheering, singing and eating. Time had come to bid their farewells. That's when I went to my room with Sting and Rogue only to find Sting there. Natsu has been sleeping with Zeref for a while now you see. And I won't dare to sleep with her again... It's too much for me.

"Where's Rogue?" I ask as Sting merely flop unto the bed.

"Outside with Minerva and the others." He shortly replied then i remembered the last few nights of us sleeping. Rogue and Sting would argue if they turn the lights on or turn it off. They manage to fix the problem by taking turns or bets. Pfft, they're really close.

"Yo Gray." I heard through the door as i open it. It's Natsu. In a white shirt with a print 'bad girls are good girls' as she wore a pair of white shorts similar to what she wears back in the guild. "You should be careful with your things ya know, Ice block." She mock me as I rolled my eyes. Shse handed me my necklace which I found out to be missing

"Oh Natsu-san, why not get in?" Sting uttered as he jump off his bed.

"Nah, I won't last lo-" she was cutoff as Lucy and Erza and Levy and Cana push her into our room. We both loss our balance as I trip on my foot, with a loud thud, ta-da she was on top of me. Her face was burning red by that as the gap between our faces was less than an inch.

"I'm sorry!" She stood up as I rub my abuse head.

Oh shit...runes magic.

The condition was