Chapter XII

I don't really know how I can't leave my spot at all. The three of us had seem to decide to stay in her room. Zeref briefly left afterwards, he even told us to feel free to ask anything to him as he sleeps on the next room.

We heard a few knocks, Laxus open the door as we saw the twins. Al and Allen.

"Umm... Can we perhaps sleep over?" The girl said. Standing close behind her twin brother I wonder what the 5 did to make them look like they came from a haunted house.

"To think that we'd be scared, we don't have the right to ba called as mages." Allen laugh awkwrdly.

"Fear is natural since we're only humans." Sting said with a smile approaching the twins and patted both their shouldees. "I fear of lossing my friends which makes me stronger."

"So fear isn't that bad." he said cheering the two up, quite cute aren't they? A little more look and you'll see a father and their kids. Who's the mother?

I mentally slap myself seeing Natsu as the mother. No, just no not with Sting.

"Nii-san is amazing." Allen said with a huge grin. As expected from a guild master.

"Well... It was Natsu-san who taught those things to me indirectly so yeah." Eventually after the twins found out that he is 'Sting' the two jump unto him saying that they admire the twin dragon slayers.

Laxus also taught Al a little lightning magic as Allen was complaining how to melt my ice. I then laugh at his whines. He was  a fire mage I hope he is not as destructive as Natsu. -_-

The twins fell asleep with Sting in the middle, his arms being the twin's pillows. I think they might be long lost sisters.

I then sat beside Natsu's bed, she was still sleeping soundly, her fever dropping down fast.

What can I possibly do for her.

~~~~

"Ze- chan!!!" Natsu cried aloud as I was practically staring at her deeply. Cat ears were over her head, a tail swinging behind her back as she was really... Adorable.

"My, maybe i made you drink the wrong medecine." He smiled as if he doesn't care about getting her sister back to normal.

"I WANT IT GONE!" She cried as the ears fell as if she's sad. Her tail lowly swinging.

"I want to marry her." Sting said staring at her as if he fell inlove all over again.

"I never thought she'd look this cute." Laxus said still staring at her, just like what I'm doing. God, please make her stay this way.

"I'll figure things out okay? I'll go to Falthema once I'm done so you should get going! I got a train preserve for you and the mages already." Zeref said with a smile cheering her sister up. "Now go before Brandish sees you."

And unfortunately the said green haired appeared, hugging her tightly as Natsu was meowing to escape.

"Your excellency, I want to keep her." Brandish said. "I swear I'll take care of her~."

By that God Serena grab unto Brandish's arm. "Run, *poses* now."

"He's serious..."-Zeref

Okay...?

~~~~

"That actually looks cute on you." Laxus said grabbing unto her tail as she let out an 'ah' of discomfort. My imagination went wild as my face burned. The heat was going 'somewhere' it shouldn't be. Laxus just stood there dumbfounded as Sting's face was do red That really sounded so dirty.