Chapter XVII

"I can't really watch today..." Our jaws hang agape as we all turn our heads toward Natsu's direction. Why not?!

"Sting won't figh well without you!"-Rogue.

"Hey!"-Sting

"Gray to."-Erza

"Juvia is enough to inspire Gray-sama!"-Juvia

"Hah! I can still fight without Flame brain!" I did not mean to say that aloud, i immediatly regretted it.

"I'm sorry but today's a very important day you see, so I'll be off with Ze-chan so... Bear with it just for today." She said with a smile as I'm still quite upset. Makarov later sighed heavily as he look up at Natsu.

"Bring Zeref later, we would like to apologize for our cruel treatment on him last time." That took my whole attention, I glance at Jellal and Cobra who seems shock as Natsu had her orbs growing wide. Her brother must be quite affected after that cold treatment, Natsu was the one who took it heavily.

"If he'd agree to come." She replied. We really can't stop her from going.....

"You're seriously not gonna watch?" I ask, I really want her to watch. I might not particiapte any games today unless necessary. She giggled as I blink.

"Will you miss me popsicle?" She smirk as my face burned a little, I cross my arms looking away. "Don't worry I'll watch your fight so I'll still support you, idiot."

"See ya later!" She wave her hand pick a certain bag and ran off. I don't wanna fight anymore... Not one bit.

"I'll participate on the games today." Midnight suggested as he sighed heavily. He really looks like a girl if not for his body I'd alreafy mistaken him as a girl. "Jellal, you can 'watch over Zeref' today."

"Well, everything about Zeref is quite intriguing." Cobra smiled, that's only his excuse he also wants to look over Natsu. "Shall we?"

~

And so...

Natsu: Ze-chan!

Natsu waved her hand as we watch on a clairvoyance magic. She was wearing a black and white loss jacket, shorts and her scarf. The jacket makes her look like a prisoner. Lol...

A sexy prisoner XD

And Zeref was in a black long sleeve polo, the sleeves folded up to his forearm it was left unbottoned exposing his white inner shirt along with his pants. I glance at Mavis others did the same.

Natsu: i don't know but I suddenly had the urge to punch you... Maybe because you're wearing something black?

Our jaws fell.

Zeref: are you perhaps reminded on the day you tried to kill me?

Natsu: probably... Don't wear anything black again!

Zeref: i'll do when you get yourself a boyfriend.

Natsu: never ... I want to marry you instead...

Zeref: you were four years old when you said that.

Natsu: ah brings back memories.

Zeref: yeah, let's go the train we'll leave us.

Natsu: Aye sir!

"They act like normal siblings." Laxus said bored at what he's watching. "They tease eachother, bicker sometimes and care for eachother."

"But this is Zeref and E.N.D. we're talking about here." Jellal said seriously. Staring at the two Dragneels, the younger one having a hard time inside the train. "They're nowhere normal."