Chapter XVI

I still don't know where Natsu is, I've been looking for a pink haired around the crowd. The stadium was huge! I doubt that I could even see her. There were tuns of countries going to participate and the games is about to begin. The welcoming of each country was grand, the introduction was over now and I still can't find her.

"You'll see me later! Clear amd all!!"

Yeah right -_-

"This is really a fantastic event, and it is a pleasure to me to be here." Said the Emcee, then i notice the crowd looking at a certain direction. Even the speaker's attention was taken then. "What's this!?"

"Oh my it's a girl!" My orbs widen seeing one of the statues having someone on top of it. And that girl is...

"NATSU!?!" She seem to notice me and wave her hand, fire began to envelop her, by the time it left her a dragon made out of fire flew above her head. She bagan dancing to a Lacrima vision or clairvoyance magic we saw full view of her. Fire once flew upward again.

The sabertooth crest,

"She's crazy!" Rogue looks in desbelief as Sting look at her with admiration.

Quadro Cyberus,

"She'll never fail surprise you." Bochus chuckled obviously drunk.

Mermaid Heel,

"That's girl power for you!"-Miliana.

Crime Sourserer,

"Sometimes, i forget how destructive she is." That was Cobra looking in desbelief as Jellal laugh.

Blue Pegasus,

"What a lovely rose." Ichiya said crying with tears of joy, pfft.

Lamia Scale

"Well, what did we even expect?"-Jura smiled.

A smile crept unto my face as the next crest appeared...

"That's Natsu for you!"-Happy

Fairy Tail, she raise her hand the same way when we said farewell to Laxus, she spinned shortly as what's next was the flag of Fiore.

"Well, I'm getting all fired up!" I uttered aloud with a grin. As I heard Erza giggle.

"Well, that really set me heart on fire!" Lucy said looking at the statue's head.

"Juvia wants to do the same."

"Hold your horses Juv!" That was Gajeel.

"I wonder if she got her magic back." Laxus.

"Well, if it's back or not, I just felt like we could bring the country's flag to the top." Mira smiled admiring Natsu for what she had showed us today.

"Do your best out there! Mages of Fiore!" She beamed heard throughout the stadium.

"Get her down from there!" One of the guards said as Natsu had jump down the statue as she fell unto a black hole, a teleportation hole. And who knows how where she went.

This game will be a blast.

~

"Ah~... i want a babe like that cheering on us to!" A red haired guy uttered, he had a scar over his lips as he smirk at me. "Summer de Granel huh, introduce her to me when I get to win this."

No way...

"Her name's Summer?! Well she's certainly hot as one!" A blonde uttered.

I just stood there silently.

"Hey is this is a race or something..." Another uttered."i might have a higher score."

"Loan her to me for a night." I glared at the guy. I'll show you that you chose the wrong enemy to challange.

"Not fair! Can I join!"

"I was thinking of the same bet!"

"Uhh... Guys." I finally uttered. "Do me a favor and look at the audience to the right."

There was a huge space left on one line... And in the middle was Zeref... It was really a creepy aura.

"What a creep!" They all shivered, i to was shacking.

"That's the girl's brother." I smirk, "i don't think he's liking the topic."

"Go for it Ice Block don't repeat History!" Speaking of the damned pink haired.

"You speak as if you didn't got a 1 point in the grand magic games 1 year ago!" I replied as she laugh.

"Just win it popsicles."

"Who says I wouldn't flame brain!"

"Says I."

"Shut up."

"Oh we have a bickering couple right here!" My face burned just by that, as I glance at Sting. He's glaring at me. Why do they always mistaken us as a couple?! I don't want a boyish girlfriend!

"Well we'll be right back on our little love story let's just start the game shall we?"

"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!!" That was me and Natsu.

It can't be help T_T.

"As you can see there are 50 mages representing their countries, they will enter a maze and the first 10 countries to finish will be left, so this is an elimination round." What!?

"Hey Iceblock! Let Laxus take your place!"

"Don't underestimate me!"

"In the maze you might fight, if you loss your life, we are not responsible."

"LET THE CRYSTAL LEAGUE BEGIN!!!"

~

I was beaten badly, blood was covering me as I just got to beat 10 of the mages, 3 monsters and barely escape 20 traps ... Ugh...

Then I finally reach it...

"FIORE ROSE FIRST!!!" I blink. Eh...?

EH!?!

I could hear cheers from left to right as I look around for the pinknette who underestimated me earlier. She was smiling widely as I smirk.

Saw that flame brain? I did it!

~

"You're beaten to badly!" Wendy uttered dead worried as I laid on my chest, she was healing my back. Jellal had stood victorious againts a country named Lucitania, it was an easy fight for him I could say.

"He'll be fine." Chelia giggled helping Wendy heal my back and other parts of body. It's still aching... A lot...

"You did great popsicles!" Natsu pat my back as I felt a burning pain on my back

"Ouch! That hurts flame brain!" I groaned as she laugh. I finally laid on my back. She laugh before apologizing as I rolled my eyes like an upset woman or a bitchy girl.

"Natsu, look over Gray a bit we still need to continue the match." Mira said as the pinkhaired nodded. Well, I'm surprise she usually want to watch people fight.

"Sure, You can count on me!" She grinned hitting her knuckle on her chest. "I'm sure you can win this like a landslide!"

"Go get em!" I smiled as they wave their hand.

"Can't I just stay!?"-Sting

"Sting, your match is next." Rogue.

And so the blonde was dragged away. We watch the game anyway via lachrima vision we were all just laughing and chatting how Sting won the battle way to easily.

Eventually the battle was boring so we decided to sleep.

She slept ahead of me though. She was sitting on the ground, her head and arms on the bed as she was sleeping peacefully. I chuckled as I move the few strands of jer hair behind her ears.

It's sad that she won't go home with us...