Chapter XXIII

"Where's Natsu?" I ask looking around as we reach Fairy Tail, so far not a single fleet from Romanzo has been spotted but we still need to be allert. Soldiers and Mages are scattered from all possible places Romanzo might Attack. I'm getting nervous myself about the situation we're in, even the Spriggan 12 and all the mages who had offered help are here in Magnolia. We all barely stood a chance againt that Zed Guy and Melody.

"She's with the Prince." Immediatly I and Sting dash to the Guild's clinic. I could hear some chuckles from below as we completely ignored them. We heard some noises before we could even enter Rin's room.

"Ah! Stop it Rin!" Wha-?! >\\\<

"Aww Sum-chan! It won't hurt that bad!" What won't hurt? I'm having a nosebleed here.

"I swear it hurts!" I an Sting stared at eachother both our face tomato red.

"I'm gonna pull it out okay?"

What the fuck? O///O

And thus I and Sting entered their room and kick Rin on the face seeing him on top of her on the bed.  We rolled down the floor ignoring Natsu's confuse look.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TWO!"

"THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!"

"I WAS JUST NURSING SUMMER!"

"YOU WERE 'INJECTING' HER!"

we were having a wrestling rolling on the floor. Kicking, punching, stangling eachother.

"Tell me!!! What was this bastard doing to you?!" Sting yelled as he approach Natsu.

"Pulling this out." She showed her shoulder a little shard of ice about 3 inches long was stuck in it, as my heart sank. My ice won't melt that easily after all, Wendy probably didn't notice that...

"I'm calling Wendy..." I said scratching the back of my head, leaving.  "Sting look over Natsu, it's dangerous with Rin around."

"Hey!" I ignored the Prince's protest as I did what I was exactly planning. I'm really, really guilty about what I did.

~

"Had they know that E.N.D. is not a weapon but a living corpse?" For Natsu to call herself that way somehow sent shivvers down my spines. Living corpse? A fine Zombie? Scary, I may say. She's was just uncouncious for a couple of years!

"They did know that E.N.D. is not a weapon, but they still plan to get it in the hopes of manipulating it." Rin said seriously as we just told him about E.N.D.'s past and how it exists. Manipulate E.N.D. they'll die trying.

"They can't even manipulate me." Natsu laugh crossing her arms. She had change her clothes into a fine dress. It was black layered with red, and white (see in media, Miku's dress :)) she looks like a evil princess if not for her pink hair. I could imagine the demon markings and horns then wings of her now.

"Even so the risk of Acnologia appearing is rising, it's very allarming." Natsu said tapping her chin. She'll see her beloved cousin again.

"EVERYONE! BAD NEWS!" Warren suddenly yelled gaining everyone's attention. "THE SHIPS FROM ROMANZO!"

He showed a radar as our orbs widen, the ships were slowly vanishing one by one until all were gone in a matter of minutes. What on earth?

What?! But that's impossible! The only one capable of doing such is.... "Reports say that a black Dragon is spotted on that area!"

Acnologia...

"A black dragon...?" Lucy began to tremble as she hug herself. Shit, if not for Mavis and Igneel that dragon might got us toasted before. "Are they talking about Acnologia...?"

"Where and when was the dragon last spotted?!" Natsu ask, more like demanded for an answere as Warren tried to recall things.

"It desappeared all of the sudden!" My heart beated loudly than usual.

"Oh my, the news spread that quickly?" We all glance to where the voice came from. A guy with long white messy hair, tanned skin and blue like markings all over his body entered the guild. Who is this guy? "It has been a while, dear cousins of mine."

Natsu glared at him. "Acnologia..." Eh?! This guy is Acnologia?! My foot felt numb, Hearing that sent shivvers down my spines.

"Where did that cute nickname of mine go, dear Nat?" The dragon mused as he smiled Natsu's fist is trembling as he approach her. She's scared of him... This guy murdered her family before. "You were quite boyish back then."

"But look at you now, once again, you're wearing a gown just like before." I can't move... Why can't I?! Damn it! "You're better off with blood all over you just like before..."

"You're scared aren't you?" He took a step forward as I tried to move, I can't. My body won't listen to me, the fear enveloping my heart is overwhelming. "You weren't scared to me before, I also thought you were a different Natsu from our last two meetings."

"But then again..." He grab her chin tilting it to face him. "You were still that little girl who was crying and scared seeing her family dying before her..."

"I almost killed you before." Natsu voice out as she slap his hand away. "You were the one scared of me back then."

"Up until now you're scared of me, Logianii." Her smile grew more threatening as Acnologia ignored her he glance at Lucy, to me, to Erza, to Wendy and Sting before his eyes landed on Zeref.

"I'll give you a reason to fear me once again." He lifted his finger and by that a small white ball formed above his finger turning into a laser, creating a direct hit on Lucy's shoulder. She screamed.

"LUCY!" She yelled as Acnologia grab her waist. Leaning his face closer to her ears as she glared at him.

"You stay here and watch." He laugh as we snapped back into reality, we need to fight. Natsu squirmed under his gasp trying to escape as we were being careful of what to do next. This is rather fatal and dangerous. "Who's next?"

Only for Zeref to interefere, through magic he manage to injure Acnologia's arm Saving Natsu from the Dragon before keeping his distance glaring at his cousin. "Gray..."

I snapped back into reality. "Take care of Nat for me."

"Ze-chan!"

"Nat, it's dangerous here! Leave!"

"But I can't leave you behind!"

"You'll only be a burden to me!" We all grew silent. I bit my lower lip realizing how weak I really am. "Go..."

"Everyone go! this is something a Dragneel should settle!" He yelled as we all ran off, I grab Natsu's wrist as she refuse to leave her brother.

"Idiotic flame brain!" I pulled a smile as I glance at her. "This is Zeref we're talking about! He won't lost!"

This so reminds me of our last moments in Tenrou 8 years ago.

"Yeah, Ze-chan won't lost!" All I could do is this huh...

Damn it all!

~~~~

There are some weird numbers when it's publish but when I try to edit it there's none. Sorr about that.