Chapter II

"Gray, may you do the honor?" Laxus said looking through the window's train as he was having a hard time. He's motion sick, but not as severe as the pink haired beside me. Her face turning blue as her head and arms are hanging outside the train's window. Is he saying that i should knock her unconcious?

"Pl-please Gray...?" She begged herself, I sat a little further from her as she was about to vommit. And she did, outside the Train's door. How great it is to be a Dragon slayer -_-" I was talking sarcasticly there.

"Just do it Gray! Looking at her makes me feel sick to!" Laxus groaned as he was sweating bullets. I tried not to laugh.

"Okay."

The pleasure is all mine.

And all she did was sleep over my shoulder.

"You look like a couple." Laxus smiled as my face heated up a bit turning to a lovely shade of crimson red. Us? Couples? Just no.

"Don't say creepy things like that!" I said moving a little further from her my face still burning. Only for her head to fall unto my lap. I groaned as Laxus chuckled.

Then an image of me getting married to Natsu pkayed in my mind. My face burned redder.

"I can imagine flying plates at the kitchen when you guys are married off." He smirk as i did saw an image of us fighting.

Shit. "Just shut up."

I'm glad the train just arive.

I swear it took me like forever to wake Natsu up. Well at least she looks cute.

Even a bitch like her would look like an angel sleeping.

Wait what?

I mentally curse and slap myself as I ended up carrying her on my back, gaining odd stares from the town's people. I was topless to. (Where did my shirt go?!) And Laxus just pretended that he doesn't know us and he's not with us.

You annoying prick!

And thank God she woke up.

"I don't really get it why we need help." Natsu whined as I sighed in desbelief. Can't she understand that we're againts a WHOLE country! And 12 mages as strong as the 10 wizard saints and the evilest mage in the whole world?!

"Natsu you know Zeref right? We might not defeat him you know." Laxus looks irritated explaining that.

"I alone am enough!" She said seriously. Walking away as I blink.

"Well, she's stubborn."

~

"Natsu-san~!" As i though Sting would be clingy to her, Natsu just stood there dumbfounded. She's probably feeling awkward. "It's been a while!"

"We met a month ago."

"A month is also long."

"It's just 30 days."

"That's long for me."

"Want a rematch?"

"Bring it on!"

"We're here for negotation, Natsu." Laxus said as Sting nodded, he told his guildmates to leave us. Well, Rogue and Minerva stayed by his side. Laxus and Sting sat on opposite couches as I and Natsu stood close behind.

"It's about defending Fiore from Alvarez right? Why are they targeting Fairy Tail in the first place?" Sting ask leaning back unto the couch as Laxus cleared his throat. I never thought that Sting would be rather... Intimidating in these type of situation.

"It may sound unreasonable, but our master knows of a secret that can defeat Acnologia, Acnologia being their main threat in taking Fiore over must be elimated." Laxus explained calmly as Sting nodded, I wonder if he'll accept the reason.

"Why not use that weapon to defeat Alvarez?" Minerva ask as I glance at her for a second then to Laxus. We need to be careful about handing such information. It's like if a wrong person hears it? It's the end of the world.

"It's too strong and risky." Added Laxus as he sighed. "Alvarez is using that weapon to take Acnologia down, and take Fiore under their control."

"To lessen the risk of Alvarez knowing about the weapon's information, master secured it as a secret." I added a matter of factly as Sting seems to accept the reason. "So we're sorry if we can't tell you, I and the others doesn't know any further information as well."

"But even if you knew, and you wouldn't tell us it's fine." That cought us off guard. Did he figured things out that fast? "I'm lending help, I'd help at any cause... But would it be alright for you that only 10 mages would assist? I myself is included."

"I cannot risk the lives of our members here." He said seriously as I heard Natsu giggle. I glsnce at her.

"Just ignore me, just wanna say that you've change a lot Sting." She grinned at him as his face burned red, I don't know but I want to punch him.

"Wha-what am I before anyway?"

"An asshole." She replied in a straight forward way as I almost Laugh at that. I held it back.

"Seriously?"

~

"Trai-train?" Natsu was growing pale as we told her we'd go home. I'd probably love to punch her again. "Can't we just walk home?"

"As much as I want to do the same but it will take us 3 days using lightning magic." Laxus groaned as he scratch the back of his head. I felt like I'd be the strongest within a train of Dragon slayers. That would be cool! "And I don't think I can take it."

"Well it's just for 1 hour Natsu." I told her as she groaned again.

"An hour that feels like forever." Sting laugh awkwardly as I'm sure he'd say the same if I tell him that we'd ride the train together.

"Well now, let's go." Laxus grab Natsu's scarf as I followed I could have swore that it was funny for Natsu to grab on a bush, but the bush was taken out of the ground by the time Laxus pulled her to let go.

But at the Train Station.

"THE TRAIN WAS TAKEN OVER BY A BAND OF THIEVES?!?" That was me.

"Fine I'll handle this."-Natsu

"You'll destroy the train Natsu!"- Me

"Then let me do it."-Laxus

"THAT'S MORE DESTRUCTIVE!!!"

And thus the train's head was really destroyed. What did I expect -_-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a song containing spoilers by the way.

The NATSU DRAGNEEL song XD

Master: are you ready brats?

Guildmembers: Aye! Aye! Master!

M: I can't hear you!

GM: aye aye master!

M: ohhhh! Who has a big brother who's evil as heck?

GM: NATSU DRAGNEEL!

M: and his name is END but doesn't know it?

Gm: Natsu Dragneel!

M: who's to kill his brother because he had wish!

Gm: NATSU DRAGNEEL

M: *sing it!(?)

Gm: NATSU DRAGNEEL(2x) NATSU- DRAGNEEE~L!

Igneel: *roars at the background*

* idk what's next XD*

The song is credited to Sponge Bob and an FB user I had long forgotten XD