Chapter V

"You alright Natsu?" I ask her as they wete teleported back to sabertooth she has been sulking the whole times as she kept avoiding Laxus and Gajeel. I could understamd that. She was embarassed, who wouldn't?

I was blushing myself when that scene appeared to me.

"I don't really know." My orbs widen as I titled her face to face me, I cup both her cheeks as her face burned. "Wha-what are you doing?!"

I just stared into her eyes as Sting was about to protest. "Your right eye is red..."

"Huh?!" She tried to push herself away from me but I didn't let go. Instead I leaned my face closer her face grew into a lovely shade of red. "Let go Gray!"

"See?!" I made an ice mirror for her as she blink few more times.

"What on earth?" She rub her eyes.

"It's alright Natsu- san, those are natural, my eyes before were brown it turned red after I awaken dragon force." Rogue said as I half believe it. I don't think it's Dragon force.

"Oh..." Even she herself won't believe it. She look at the mirror I made once more as I just stared at her as my eyes landed unto her arm. Covered with bandages, what's with that?!

She then decided to stand up. "Hey let's go and prepare we're going to leave."

I nodded in agreement as Master smiled. "Ne Sting let's hang out next time again!"

The blonde blush furiously as I rolled my eyes. Whatever.

~3 hours before Alvarez attacked

"Home at last!" Natsu beamed walking into the empty city as I followed her. She ask me to walk around with her, since she might be able to do anything around here freely, everyone's evacuated after all.

"Becareful!" She was walking by the river and I won't be surprise if she falls. She then threw a chocolate bar toward my direction as I cought ut effortlessly, i rip the covers with my teeth and enjoyed the sweet treat.

"C'mer Gray! Let's chat a little! It's been a year and who knows what happened to you." She offered standing by the river gesturing me to come over the bridge. I blink then swallowed the chocolate.

"Don't beat the crap of me okay?"

"Depends on you."

"Likewise."

I did stood beside her. As she was smiling like an idiot. "So how's your life with Juvia?"

"We just trained together..." I said looking away remembering how she'd drag me to bed, It's fortunate enough that nothing happened between us. Or who knows, i might already have a family.

"Ah, I feel sorry for her after you left her for 6 months." My heart felt heavy, I heard that she sulks under the rain and had a high fever when I left.

"It was to save the world from Avatar and project purification." I said explaining myself, as she nodded. She was there after all, along with Lucy... Ugh the slap was imprinted unto my face. "And you? How about you? What happened?"

"I saw Gildarts on the way, and he thought me a few things about magic! It was really fun!" She giggled as she look up. "I even challange him, until some dinosour ate me."

I sweat drop.

"Then what happened?"

"He punch the demon and then the mountain itself was shattered." My jaws drop. "He said that we should continue to fight but he is a whole new level."

"Yo-you back away?" She nodded, there's no way she'd back away! Well Gildarts really is scary. Natsu also told me that during the S- class exam, Gildarts just stood there and she didn't dare to stand up before him.

She could just feel his strength just by standing there.

"Then you know! Happy was kidnapped and of course i had to save him." She added with a laugh. "When his abductor found me, they were really scared of me when i burned the forest."

"You seriously did!?" She just laugh.

"You talk as if you don't know me!" We just talk the whole one hour, laughing and all we even got into a little fight when I open up Sting's confession. She got all tongue tied and all as her face was burning all the time, she even punch me when i laugh about the train incidence.

"I wasn't enjoying it!" She said blushing furiously. Her hands were playing with each other's finger as I laugh at her reaction.

"It must felt like you're sexually abused by 4 guys."

"Shut up." We shared a short period of silence as I heard her taking a deep breath. I blink as she look dead serious, i was about to teaa her then she makes such face all of the sudden!

"Hey Gray, what if i'd turn evil." What on earth got into her mind all of the sudden? I just stared at her seeing how dead serious she is.

"I'd slap you and wake you up from you insanity... Like what you and lucy did a few weeks ago to me." I replied.

"Would you still consider me as your friend...?" I ruffled her hair.

"Of course idiot." I said, what got into her really? I'm growing insane about. "You're apart of the family, I'll do whatever it takes to take you back."

She smiled. Then she pinch my nose. "Well, I'm off now! I'll make fun of Lucy for a while!"

I then saw Happy, as he wave his hand before flying away Natsu ran after her.

Not knowing that was the last day we'd be able to talk happily.

Did she figure that she's E.N.D. that time?

Will you still consider me as a friend?

The last thing I remembered is her glancing at me, her eyes were lovely red as it was wet with tears.

I said that Nothing will change...

But i probably hurt her...

Our memories gush into my mind, when we fought eachother, fight together, hang out and laugh. When she stands by my side on the say my world fell apart, when she also save my life....

My father's memories followed along with his last wish...

To kill E.N.D.

Father.... How can I kill this person?

She's the girl I value I lot...

She's important to me....

I look at the mirror as I punch it, shoving all the things unto the desk, throwing all the things I could hold on.

"FUCK! DAMN IT!" I kick a chair ignoring my bleeding hand.

I can't do it..

Natsu, Father...

I'm sorry.