Chapter III

"My apologies about the train station."

"No! It's fine! We've been hunting down those thieves for 6 months now! Thanks to you they're captured." Yukino smiled at Laxus as the blonde thunder Dragon Slayer just sat on one of the couches. We're staying over a mansion which the Saber tooth's strongest 5 stays.

"Ah by the way, do you want to sleep in the same room?" The celestial mage smiled as we all blink.

"One is fi-"

"Wait!" Natsu cut Laxus off as I stared at her, confuse. She doesn't usually protest about sleeping in the same room?

"Anything wrong Natsu?" Laxus ask her giving her a look of suspesion as I did the same. "You don't usually mind sleeping with Gray before."

My face burned, so were Miss. Yukino's.

"Only when Erza and Lucy is present." She said defending herself, clearing the misunderstanding to Yukino as well. "Besides, it feels like there's a beast around Laxus it'll give me nightmares and Gray's stripping habits in the night gives me some nerve."

then I remembered the time when we went into a mission together. Lucy was screaming when she woke up, me being strip naked... Erza beat the crap out of me that day.

"Fine then, she'll sleep with me." Minerva hang her arm around her neck with her usual smile. Her make up makes her look quite evil. " I want to take care of the master's future wife~."

She's no one's future wife.

"Ah by the way! The town looks kind of lively! What's happening around?" She ask excitedly looking through the window. Oh yeah, I did notice some baloons on the road earlier. There are a lot of booths to.

"It's simply because tomorow is the Sabertooth's 10th year of existance." Rufus said as we shortly had a glaring competetion. He cut it though and look at our rosette. "Just like fairy tail's history,this town lives under the fear of the dark guilds, when saber tooth was founded the town was saved, so the towns people tends to be over exagerated at some times."

"Cool! Ne, Laxus can I go and look around?" She asj, I'm pretty sure she'll go even without saying. -_- that grin on her face tells me that only an angry Laxus would stop her... Or an Erza...

"Don't destroy anything." That was me and Laxus. Minerva, Yukino, Rufus and Rogue look at us before laughing. She merely pouted at our reaction.the other blonde with the scar on his face is missing.

Wait... There are two scarred blonde's here.

I mean Sting is missing.

"That means yes then!" She ran off. Me and Laxus look at eachother thinking the exact same thing. Follow her...

"Let's go before she destroys the whole town." Laxus sighed irritated as he scratch the back of his head. I just can imagine her getting into a fight and beating the crap of her pitiful victims.

I'm more worried for those criminals than for her.

Challaging her is like digging their own grave.

And we did.

"This would really suit your scarf miss!" We saw her dressing herself up as my jaws drop seeing her appearance. A white shirt with a 'live life with love' then a peach coat, a skirt and black stockings, and brown shoes. Her scarf remained around her neck as I saw she was wearing a hairband with three star designs. She looks... Girly now....

"A skirt? Seriously..." She groaned as I saw Minerva near her. Now I know...

"Just go and enjoy yourself Natsu, it's cold these days you know."

"But the cold won't affect me."

"But those clothes are dirty, now go ahead and enjoy." Minerva smiled at her fixing her hair a little and left her standing there, she didn't follow her either. She just went walking around gaining a little attention from guys but Laxus would glare at them before they could fling to her.

The next thing I saw was her eating a cotton candy. It was pink, like her hair, the way she bit it made her look cute.

Wait ... No...

She's not cute, she's boyish and all she loves fighting so she's not cute at all not one bit.

"Ah! Natsu-san!" Then there he is, Sting. I don't know why i seem to be irritated to him. Ever since the Grand Magic Game's bet, the bet of Natsu joining their guild if we loss. But we won anyway... "You alone?"

"Well Gray wasn't interested on going out, I could tell the same to Laxus." She said as she pouted. If you just know that we are currenly following you. Yes we're not interested -_-. Only scared to the damage you could possibly bring.

"Want to hang out a little?" Is he inviting her in a date?! HE 'IS' INVITING HER ON A DATE!!!

"Hmm." She nodded with a smile and walk by his side.

"Sting's a quite wise person, we can probably leave her with him." I said turning my back but Laxus pulled me to sit back with him. I gave him a look of confusion as he smirk. Eh?

"Or you just don't want to get hurt and be jealous." Me? Jealous? Of Natsu? No way! There's no way I'd be jealous! I don't even like her to begin with, even as a girl she has no modesty and she's definitely not pretty!

Not cute at all.

"Maybe you're the one who likes her... And is afraid to be jealous." I said sitting back unto my spot, I then cross my arms. "Ya like her don't you?"

"Who on earth told you?"

"Yeah you like her."

And thus to prove that we're not jealous one bit we continued following them. Trying not to be suspecious of all possible means.

I know this looks stupid but we're just making sure she would never even crack a single thing thay may lead the guild from paying.

And maybe to earn a little blackmail material for her and for myself.

~~~~~~~~~

Best stalkers ever *eats popcorn*