First impressions

Start from the beginning

“I don't even think she's human. Did you see how wide her forehead is?” Konohamaru says. Sakura turns around and I believe she just noticed I was here.

“You stole him!” She yells and chases me. We all run.

“Sheep, sheep, sheep!” I yell as I run. Konohamaru runs ahead of us and bumps into Kankuro. I jump over him and use him as my meat shield.

“Do you need something?” Kankuro says while holding Konohamaru.

“Yes I need you to be my meat shield.” I answer him seriously. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow and goes to ask me something but shakes his head and focuses on Konohamaru.

"So does this hurt punk?" Kankuro says to Konohamaru. You know I kind of forgot the sand sibs are introduced as antagonists.

"Put him down, Kankuro. Or you know you'll pay for it later." Temari says.

"Hey, I'm sorry. The whole thing was my fault." Sakura says.

"You better take your hands off him right now." Naruto yells.

"We got a few minutes before he gets here, lets mess with these punks, huh?" Kankuro says.

"Let go of me you jerk!" Konohamaru cries. You know I kind of feel bad I'm right next to him and I'm not helping him. Hmm, maybe I should.

"You're feisty but not for long." Kankuro says and grips him tighter.

"Put him down!" Naruto yells as he runs toward us but Kankuro uses his string thingys and trips him. "What the- What was that?"

"You're a leaf genin too. Looks like your village is full of wimps." I take a step back.

"Konohamaru!" Everyone yells when Kankuro gets a tighter grip on him.

"Hey cut it out! It hurts!" Kathy and Payne look at me confused but my smirk reassures them. They know Konohamaru is one of my many favorite characters, and I won't let anyone get away with hurting him.

"That's it drop him now or I'll take you apart you got that, fool." Naruto yells.

"You're the fool. Making threats isn't going to help, Naruto."

"You're annoying, all of you. I don't like runts or any scrawny weaklings. So when a wimp like this starts shooting off his mouth I just want to break him in half."

"Fine, I'm not involved in any of this, ok?"

"Fine I'll get rid of this little squirt then I'll waste the other one." Kankuro says and I take this as my cue. I dropkick him, making him let go of Konohamaru, and punch him in the face. Then I make sure Konohamaru is okay.

"You're a long ways from home and you're way out of your league." Sasuke says.

"Oh shut up Mr. Emo. I took your spot light." I say and stick my tongue out at him. He glares at me.

"Hey punk get down here. You're the kind of pesky little snot I hate the most, all attitude and nothing to back it up." Wow was I even here? Kankuro is still saying his lines? I hardly even notice he takes the crow off his back.

"What are you going to use the crow for this?" Temari says.

"Kankuro, back off. You're an embarrassment to our village." I hear this and look toward the tree in excitement. Yay! Gaara is here! My second most favorite character!

"Uh, hey Gaara." Kankuro stutters out. I back toward my teammates.

"Have you forgotten the reason we came all the way here?"