Chapter 94 - The Gang is Back

Start from the beginning

"Five in the morning though?" I whine lightly.

"It's too late to change it." Michael spoke, then mumbling, "not like I was going to anyway."

"I just need to get used to this again." I reply in a sigh, moving some stray hairs out of my face.

"It won't be that bad if you get some sleep." Michael said. "We should be in Hawaii by 2 in the afternoon, and then since it's three hours ahead over there it'll be 5. You should be in bed by seven-ish."

"You guys still do that curfew thing?"

"No because after Frank checks all the rooms and goes to his own everyone sneaks out again, so we gave up." Michael whispers, making me chuckle.

"Well, has anything else changed?"

"Nope." he whispers lightly. "Everyone just misses you."

**

Our flight had landed in Honolulu about an hour ago and after gathering our luggage and everything that belonged tour , we finally made our way to the hotel.

I had managed to fall asleep on the plane, on Michael, but I was still exhausted and is looking forward to diving into bed.

"Is the crew already here?" I ask Michael after we received the key cards to our hotel rooms. We were making our way to the elevators now, and of course, our rooms were on the same floor.

I decided to get my own hotel room because I needed my own place to put my belongings, and was still deciding if I should spend my nights with Michael since he offered. Because last time, I spend every night with him. And we know how those nights were spent.

"Yeah," Michael breathes out. "They've been here since yesterday."

Lucky asses, they get a rest day in Hawaii before rehearsals start.

"I have a meeting tomorrow after rehearsals concerning the first show on Thursday." He added with a sigh, pressing the number "12" on the elevator, where we patiently wait in front of it. "So while you guys are resting, I'll be bored as hell and there's nothing I can do about it."

"Why are you even having a meeting then?"

"Frank insisted."

I inwardly rolled his eyes at Frank's name. One person I was not looking forward to seeing on this tour, was Frank Dileo. Ever since the famous firing, I practically loathed him.

Yeah, I'm aware Frank only embarrassed me because Michael told him to, but he still could have refused. It was too much.

The elevator doors slide open.

My mouth drop.

There standing was Ricky, Sheryl, and Greg.....

Sheryl and Greg were in there... holding hands.

I was completely frozen and speechless because it's been so long since I've seen them, and shocked because they were holding hands.

Mouth still open, I slowly turns my head to Michael.

"I know nothing..." Michael says holding his hands up.

"Tati!?" they all screech loudly.

Already in tears, Sheryl lets go of Greg's hand and rushes over to me, hugging me and squeezing me so tight that I could've suffocated. Not to mention, get her hair in my mouth.

But I was so happy, I didn't care.

"Tia?!" Sheryl screeched. "You're here!? With Michael?! Is this real life?!"