Snow「Bokuto Koutaro」

RQ by: (I am going to fix this...)

Might be a bit cliche ( - -)"""

---

It was a wonderful snowy day for the couple, (First Name) and Bokuto to go out and play under the snow. Usually, they would just watch movies and cuddle but this time, Bokuto wanted to play under the snow for some reason.

With his annoying whines and endless pleads, She gave in and decided to take a break from movies and cuddles beside the fireplace.

"So what should we do first?" (First Name) asks as she fixes his scarf and takes a step back.

Bokuto thought and got an idea. "Hmmm, AHA! I know what we should do!" He suddenly runs and gathers a big pile of snow.

Confused, (First Name) asks what he was doing while Bokuto just replied with a sly smile.

After she realize what he was doing, she quickly began to make  snow fort of her own. "Oh no, you don't!"

When their snow forts were done, Bokuto yelled. "ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!"

"Koutaro, think fast!" (First Name) says as she throws him a snowball.

"Wha--" Bokuto turns around and his face came in contact with the snowball. Later on, (First Name) is losing the snowball battle and so, she planned something.

"You are so gonna get it!" He gets up from his snowfort to get a better aim and hits her from the arm.

"OUCH! ughh, Koutaro.." She whines and falls down from her back.

Bokuto got worried and ran towards her. "Hey, Hey, Hey (First Name)! I am sorry, are you alright?" He then kneels down and she quickly grabs a handful of snow, smacking it to his face.

"PFFFFTT-- HAHAHAHA!"

Bokuto smiles and tickles her for payback. "You are so sly."

"OKAY, okay, I give up!" (First Name) manages to say in between her laughter.

He helps her get up and the two of them decide to make a snowman since they were tired from the snowball battle.

While they were almost done, she asked him to get a carrot inside from the house and so Bokuto did what he was told.

As he went inside and opened the fridge, he forgot what he was told. "Eeehhh, what was the carrot for? Meh." Bokuto then chomps a big bite from the carrot.

He then went outside while eating a carrot, not realizing that the carrot was supposed to be the nose for the snowman.

"Koutaro, please hand me the carrot for the snowman's nose." (First Name) says as she stands back and stares at her so called master piece.

Bokuto stops eating the carrot and his eyes widen in surprise. He then replies with his mouth half full. "Oooh, so that's what the carrot is for.. my bad." He sheepishly apologized to his girlfriend.

(First Name) facepalms and says. "Like really, Koutaro?"

The snowman was almost perfect because Bokuto ate the carrot and all it was left was the half of it. They then went around the neighborhood, walking and holding hands.

"Hey Koutaro."

"Hmm?" Bokuto looks at her with a smile.

"Why do you suddenly want to play in the snow? You usually want to cuddle and watch movies." She questions.

"Well, I just wanted to do this." replies a flustered looking Bokuto.

(First Name) laughs. "You're a horrible liar."

"I just wanted to walk around in the snow since it's a waste of snow."

"Tsk, tsk. Another lie." She teases him.

Bokuto suddenly stops walking and got on his one knee. "I already knew it from the start that you are my sowlmate and so will you marry me?"

---
What do you say? He's waiting! :3