Snapchats「Kuroo Tetsurou」

RQ by:

For some reason, I can't tag you....

Correct me if I am wrong if I am writing snapchat wrong xD

Yet again, this is a bit cheesy but I try not to make it too cheesy ( -u-)

I can't understand why my writing feels a little off :(

Warning: OOC Kuroo

---

《Fluffy Drabble》

Ever since Kuroo discovered that (First Name) had a snapchat, he had another way to annoy her or rather get her attention. Constantly does he send her random pictures of himself or something else but his captions were pretty darn good.

(First Name) doesn't mind the pictures but she gets flustered sometimes with the cute and dorky captions like...

Picture: Kuroo smiling

"You're wonderfully strange and I think I love you ♡"

~♡~

Picture: Kuroo with a shocked look with Bokuto on the background

"Short Horror Story: We're not together...yet also Bokuto says hi"

~♡~

Picture: A picture of a gold pepe

"You're rarer than a gold pepe"

Those were her favorites; dorky yet adorable but being a first time user of snapchat, she didn't know is that the person who send them the picture will know that someone had screenshot his picture.

When Kuroo knew that she had screenshot his pictures, he fanboyed along with Bokuto. Yelling stuffs like "DUDE, YOU SHOULD MARRY HER! SHE IS PERFECT FOR YOU!"

Cue Akaashi sighing his mind out.

Then one day instead of Kuroo sending the snapchat first thing in the morning; it was (First Name) who made the first move. He quickly pressed the app and died from cuteness from the picture she had sent him.

Picture: (First Name) grinning wearing an outfit perfect for a date

"Forecast for today: Perfect for a date with you ♡♡"

"Gosh, you're so cute that I can't..." Kuroo mumbles.

---

Sorry if this is not what you have expected dear :(