Opposite「Moniwa Kaname」

RQ by: Calintha

Credits to: OoPureoO (inspired by your One Shot)

---
《Fluffy Drabble》

Moniwa had always wanted a girl who's gentle

~♡~

"Hey, you bastard! Wanna fight?!" (First Name) yells at the guy who taunted her boyfriend. Before the guy can speak, she punched him straight on the gut. Moniwa panicked and dragged her out before she can cause any more trouble.

"(F-First Name)-chan, why did you do that. That's not very nice." Moniwa lightly scolds her while she pouts.

"He had hurt you and what he also did to you is not right too." (First Name) replies.

"Just don't do it again..." Moniwa sighs.

~♡~

Moniwa always wanted a girl who knows how to cook....

~♡~

Moniwa woke up because of the sound of the fire alarm, he looked at his side and saw that his girlfriend was not there. Panicking, he ran down stairs while yelling out her name.

When he got into the kitchen, a figure ran towards him and hugged him. "UWAH! MONIWA!! I BURNED THE PANCAKES, SORRY!"

"It's okay, let's just put the fire out." Moniwa tries to calm her down and gets the fire extinguisher. After putting the fire out, he had a talk with her. "Why are you making pancakes at two am in the morning?"

"I was practicing my cooking skills for you." (First Name) replies sadly and hides her face in shame.

"Just make sure to tell me next time that you're cooking alright?" Moniwa says and hugs her.

"Okay~"

~♡~

Moniwa wants a girl who dresses up nicely...

~♡~

"Are you done yet?" Moniwa asks her.

"A-Almost!" (First Name) replies and falls down on her butt. "Ouch..." she whines.

"(First Name), what happened?" Moniwa knocks on her door for the fifth time.

"Don't worry annndd..." (First Name) slowly opens the door and grins at Moniwa. "Ta-da!"

Moniwa face-palms at her. "You can't wear a (fave animal or pokemon) onesie for our resturant date..."

~♡~

(Full Name) was not Moniwa's ideal girl, in fact she was the total opposite. She drove him crazy sometimes and made him wonder why he said "yes" to her in the first place. But none of that matters now since despite her flaws; he still loved her.

He never wished anyone else except her, the girl who is imperfectly perfect for him.

---
Yay! Moniwa down and Akaashi down, a couple more to go~