Pranks「Daichi Sawamura」

《Fluffy Drabble》

Please read the author's note at the end :3

Warning: OOC Daichi

---

"Hehehe~ I got you now, my dearest Daichi." (First Name) snickers as she waits for Daichi to come out of the bathroom.

He was taking a shower since his girlfriend jokingly told him that he smells sweaty after a practice match. Daichi got worried and immediately took a shower, she took the chance to scare him since he scared her the other day while she was studying.

She waited like how a predator waits for it's prey to come out from it's hiding place.

As she heard the door lock opening, she focused herself to complete the mission.

"That was a good shower." Daichi says to himself.

She came out of her hiding place and yells. "BOO!"

Daichi screams as his towel fell and he quickly picks it up before it fell from the ground.

She saw his butt, his manly butt. Instead of blushing that she saw his butt, (First Name) was laughing her ass off as she quickly retreats before Daichi chases her.

Before she left, she said. "Yo, Daichi, instead of Nice Recieve! I would scream Nice Ass! At your next game!"

Daichi sighs, knowing that she would totally do this scheme of hers.

*Bonus*

"Alright guys, stay calm!" Daichi says as they played against Aoba Josai.

It was Oikawa's serve now, Daichi and others were prepared for it cause they trained for it. As Oikawa hits the ball, it was going towards Daichi's direction. Daichi quickly recieved it with no problem.

His teammates yelled. "NICE RECIEVE!"

While there was someone from the bleachers who yelled. "NICE ASS, SAWAMURA A.K.A. NUMBER ONE FROM KARASUNO!"

The people were whispering to their companions, asking who was that mysterious voice. Daichi mentally facepalmed because he knew who was that person calling him. What a supportive girlfriend does Daichi has~

---
If some of you guys know that I am on Hiatus for about a couple of days now but don't worry, I won't be on Hiatus anymore on December 19, 2015

Also, you guys do realize that requests are still open, not closed. So request your hearts out~

"One person, one request" please! And thank you so much for the support and love. You guys make me happy that you enjoyed some of my one shots ( ^u^)/