Distance (1)「Iwazumi Hajime」

"If you love someone then you should give that person some space if he needs to go somewhere and if that person is really meant for you... then he would come back into your arms. Not another girl but only yours and if not then simple, he's not the one."

Those were the kind and wise words that her aunt said before she left to work in another country. She was (First Name)'s closest blood relative; not her parents nor siblings just her. It pained her to see her leave but what choice does she have? After all.. life can do terrible things.

A few days after her aunt left, who knew that another important person would be leaving too soon. They talked in private in the roof top and the news broke her heart.

"Iwazumi, you're going where?" (First Name)'s eyes widen in surprise.

"I recieved a letter of invitation coming from a university." Iwazumi smiles and shows her the cream white letter.

She opened it to read it and while reading the letter; the more and more sadder she became. After reading it, she gave it back and asked."Isn't that a bit far from here?"

"Yes and we'll be moving there next month, after graduation." Iwazumi informs her.

'But that's only a couple of days from now...' She thought sadly but still she managed to smile. "I'll be encouraging you then. I hope you do your best."

"Thanks." Iwazumi smiles. "Don't worry about the distance since I will still be yours."

And so, time flies by and Iwazumi left to go to the university he wanted while (First Name) stayed an university nearby her hometown since she didn't got in the same university as Iwazumi. She had never felt so disappointed in her life, she just had to mess things up. She kept the burden inside of her so he wouldn't get worried.

(First Name) lied down on her bed, thinking of all the things that happened. 'If I could have just gotten that one point, I would have gotten in the university with Iwazumi. Tsk... I'm such a moron.'
The sound of the rain made her even more depressed and sleepy. She closed her eyes to go to sleep and dreamt about what happened yesterday. She hoped that the regret will wash away.

(_ _)oO Flashback (_ _)oO

"(First Name), thank you for everything. Thank you for being such an awesome girlfriend and I will never forget you." Iwazumi thanks her as he gets his bag.

When he turned around, his hand was grabbed. He looked back and saw his girlfriend crying.

"I'm going to miss you alot." She says.

"I'll be fine." Iwazumi returns a sad smile and hugs her one last time.

(_ _)oO Flashback (_ _)oO

(First Name) arrived at her apartment a few days later. She arranged all of her things so her boyfriend can see all of the hardwork she had done.

Feeling excited for their first video chat. She wore her favorite pajamas and fixed her hair neatly. She made sure everything was ready and fine.

Her laptop indicated that there was a video chat for her. She clicked ACCEPT and puts her headphones on. "Hi Hajime~ how are you?" She greets him.

Iwazumi couldn't speak; he missed her already even though it wasn't a week yet. Overwhelmed by his emotions, tears started to drop. He harshly wipes them away but they still didn't stop falling.

"Hey, why are you crying, you big goof." (First Name) smiles sadly and gingerly touches her computer screen.

"I just miss you, a lot." Iwazumu replies in a broken voice as he wipes his tears away.

"I miss you too, dork and we will meet someday... I promise you."

---
Headcanon: Iwazumi is always the one saying "Everything is going to be fine." To his lover but once they are away and have a video chat. He's the first on to cry because he misses his lover so much.

Sorry if he's OOC, blame it on writer's block.

Also been a little obsessed with one shots with part two's XD