Better?「Sugawara Koushi」

[College AU!]

(First Name) crashed on the couch with a grouchy look on her face. It startled Sugawara, who was currently baking cupcakes just for no reason. He wipes his hands with a towel and went towards her direction.

"Hey, what happened?"

"College happened, that's what." She spat and sits up straight as she motions him to give her a hug.

Sugawara sighs as he gave her a big hug. He surprised her as he lifts her off the ground a bit. Sugawara peppered her with little kisses all over her face, making her giggle.

"You're so adorable when you pout~" Sugawara compliments the flustered female.

"You're too much for me." (First Name) says as Sugawara puts her down.

They went to their kitchen and decides to make hot chocolate to fit with the rainy weather they were having. (First Name) took out the milk out of the fridge as Sugawara prepares the hot water. They both looked at each other and stares at the content on their hands.

"Umm.. Koushi, why water?"

Sugawara chuckles. "I should say the same thing, why milk?"

"It tastes soo.... milky?"

The silver-haired male laughs at her choice of word as she lightly hits his arm. "Stop teasing me."

"Alright, you know what. Let's just forget about the fact that you used the word 'milky' and just prepare our own hot chocolate."

"Hey!"

"Love you~" Sugawara pokes her nose with his index finger.

(First Name) huffs. "Love you too."

As they were done preparing for their hot chocolate drink. They waited for the (favorite flavor) cupcakes. They were currently watching their favorite show as they wait.

Sugawara peeks at his girlfriend and saw that she was so focused on the show. It made him smile at the thought that she was his and he was hers. He thought that it was impossible for him to get a girlfriend, thinking that he might end up alone forever. Then she came into his world, her presence reminds him that the world isn't that bad.

The oven interrupts Sugawara's train of thoughts, he offered to get the cupcakes. He placed his mug on the coffee table and went to the kitchen once more.

Sugawara wears his kitchen mittens for safety first and opens the over. The delightful smell of the cupcake was comforting, he carefully takes them out and places them on the kitchen table.

"Do you want some frosting on the cupcake?" Sugawara asks since he knew that some people doesn't like frosting that much.

"Of course! Is that even a question?!" She replies.

Sugawara hums in response as he starts to prepare the frosting. Finally, he was finished making the frosting for the cupcake and the cupcake had cooled down. He then started frosting the cupcake.

(First Name) felt lonely and whines. "I'm cold and hungry~"

"I will be there in a while."

(First Name) had to endure how many minutes without her boyfriend by her side. Before she can whine once more, he appears by her side with a cupcake on each of his hand.

"Here, go eat with your heart's content."

And so they ate the cupcakes, both thinking that a rainy day can't ruin their day.

---
@icetweaa

You may have not requested this but I got bored decided to write this //throws confetti//