Next Time「Ennoshita Chikara」

Warning: OOC Ennoshita Chikara

---

"Ennoshita... are we lost?" (First Name) asks her friend who was sweating nervously as he holds the map of the amusement park.

Ennoshita planned to take her to the Ferris Wheel and confess his feelings for her. Chessy but oh well, that's Ennoshita. He has to be serious for once since this is only chance and he can't mess things up because they'll be insanely busy next week.

"No?" says Ennoshita as he looks away from her.

"Is that a question?"

"...No."

"It's official, we are lost." (First Name) sighs as she facepalms. "Alright, what went wrong? Can you give me the map, please?"

Ennoshita nods as he hands her the map, slowly. (First Name) deadpans when she saw the map and asks. "Ennoshita, have you been hanging out with Nishinoya and Tanaka a lot this weekend?"

"...No?"

"Ennoshita." She says sternly.

He sighs, defeated when she saw right through him. "Yes, why do you ask?"

"They had their signature on the whole map, no wonder we got lost. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought that you might get mad." Ennoshita says the truth.

"Oh Ennoshita, you dork. You know that I wouldn't get mad at you. Now let's find the Ferris Wheel." (First Name) smiles as she grabs his arm.

"Okay."

~Later~

"What the heck?! The line is insane!" (First Name) gasps.

Yes, they have arrived at the Ferris Wheel but the line was a problem. It was long as hell and there is no way that the two of them can ride it. Long story short, Ennoshita's plans were ruined.

He tried to hide the fact that he was disappointed but (First Name) could see that. Although, she couldn't understand why is he sad.

She tried to look for a ride that does not have a long line, sadly all romantic rides were taken but there was one ride that doesn't have a hella long ride and it was the "Roller Coaster". Her eyes sparkled in amusement with a hint of mischeviousness.

She knew that Ennoshita has motion sickness since they were young. "Oh Chikara~" she says his name in a teasing tone.

Ennoshita knew that he was up to good when she says his name like that. "What?"

"Did you take your medicine for motion sickness?"

"Yes."

"Boo, you bore. I wanted to see you barf. Kidding like ew that's gross." She laughs. "Anyway, let's go to that!" She grins as she points at the roller coaster.

Ennoshita gulps nervously as he stares at it. "Are you sure?"

"I can make it! We can make it, Chikara!" She smiles as she holds both of his hands.

~During the rollercoaster ride~

"I changed my mind, I can't make it. We can't make it, we are gonna die!" She wails as she grips on the handle.

"You can hold my hand if you want." Ennoshita gathered up his courage to say that but the word that came out of her mouth broke him.

"No! I must be strong like Nishinoya and Tanaka!" (First Name) wipes her cold sweat away. "I'm ready rollercoaster! Show me what you got-- Ohmygosh, Ohmygosh, It's starting."

"I have something to tell you before we fall off of this." Ennoshita says as they were starting to go to the point where the rollercoaster drops.

"What is it?! Tell me right now before we die!" (First Name) wails, tears were almost falling right out of her eyes.

"T-The truth is that... I.."

"Chikara!"

"I-I love you." He manages to say it then the hell begins for (First Name).

~After the ride~

"...are you crying?" Ennoshita asks in a concerned tone when he saw that her eyes were swelled up and her nose was red.

She laughs maniacally before saying. "A man never cries!"

"Why is your nose red?"

"It because of the cold weather we are having."

"And your eyes?"

"Allergies."

"Uh-huh." Ennoshita answers, unconvinced at the fact that she totally cried.

(First Name) fixes herself with a nearby mirror and asks while she combs her hair. "Oh yeah, what did you say when we were at the rollercoaster?"

"Someday, you'll find out."

"Eehhh? I want to know now!"

"I guess today is not the right moment." Ennoshita sighs, dejected that he didn't got to confess to her.

---
I like these confessing one shots although I don't know how to write one xD