Fangirl「Kenma Kozume」

《Fluffy Drabble》

Kenma was just planning to cook for his girlfriend since she was tired from a meeting about the school festival. He tied his hair up into a pony tail before he starts to cook.

As he can place his hands on the ingredients, he heard a scream coming from the living room. Kenma panicked and went to the living room with a frying pan. "What's wrong--"

"KYAAA~! OMG, IT'S (FAVE BOY BAND)!" (First Name) screams in delight as she watches their new music video played on television.

Kenma deadpans as she watched her fangirl to every member singing and dancing. He went back to the kitchen and continued to cook. The pudding head tried to concentrate but if his girlfriend kept on squealing and gushing over them.

"(FAVE MEMBER) IS SO HOT!"

"Why are you so hot, (Fave Member)?!"

"KYAAA~! YOU ARE BAE MATERIAL!"

Kenma got a little annoyed since it she was bursting his eardrums but he extended his patience because he loves his girlfriend so much. He just wished that the music video would end already.

"Awww, it ended." She says in a disappointed tone and stayed quiet for a while as it was a commercial break.

'Thank god for commercial breaks...' Kenma thought as he continues to cook.

(First Name) gasps since she saw their new commercial about a (perfume, ect...) and hugs the pillow a little tighter.

"Omg, the new commerical of (Fave Band)!"

"(First Name), the food is ready." Kenma says from the kitchen as he walks towards the living room.

"Wait for a second..." She hushes him with her hand.

Cue Kenma sighing his mind out.

"Okay, the commercial is done!" She smiles.

They both went to the dining room where they ate dinner. After eating dinner, they washed the plates.

"Isn't (Fave Member) so handsome~" She dreamily sighs.

"...yeah."

"You're jealous."

Kenma looks away as he wipes the plates."..no, I'm not."

"Yes, you are." She cheekily grins at him.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

And so the cycle continues until Kenma admits or (First Name) stops teasing Kenma.

---
Teasing Kenma is so fun, #sorrynotsorry