Shopping「Nishinoya Yuu」

RQ by: @klemish

I hope you are not diappointed that it is a drabble.

Merry Christmas! :D

---
《Fluffy Drabble》

"Noya-chan, we can't have that. We know how hyper and annoying you get when you eat that or rather those..." (First Name) points at the pile of candy bars in Nishinoya's arms.

"Aww, but I really love these and you love me sooo why can't we get these?" Nishinoya says with a sad look on his face, earning an eyeroll from his female friend.

"We can't afford those and besides we are only here because we need to buy a few energy drinks and snacks for tomorrow's game." She explains as she pushes the cart towards the drinks section.

Nishinoya pouts at the fact that he's not going to eat his favorite candy bar, he knows that she is a little health concious because she was like that ever since they were young. But he wasn't to give up since he is too stubborn.

"Please, (First Name)-chan!" Nishinoya begs once more before he finally gives up.

She felt guilty since she knows how much he loves those candy bars and so she gave in. "Fine, you can have one...or two."

"Or three." Nishinoya smiles.

"Noya-chan, No."

After grocery shopping, they went to buy gifts for the team. (First Name) suggests it because she secretly wants to spend time with him and it's boring at home since the internet is slow.

"Hey, Noya-chan do you like this color or what?" She asks as she shows him which sweater she would wear for their Christmas party for the next three days.

"I like them both either way because you look so cute on both." Nishinoya smiles.

"If you find me cute then date me, Noya-chan!" She grins.