ILYSM「Kenma Kozume」

RQ by: Calintha - thanks for the ideas

Credits to: OoPureoO - thanks for the headcanon

And who's that cutie beside Kenma, I know Kenma's cute but the one beside him is cute too~

GAH! Even the minor characters in Haikyuu! are damn cute!!

Hope you won't mind that I've added a couple of characters plus a few stuffs to make it longer~

This takes place on the first day of the Training Camp and imagine that Kageyama and Hinata did not *****

Oops, Spoilers for those who didn't read the manga. You'll find out, ugh I didn't liked it when they did that ( TT w TT) the pain.
---

"How do you confess to a girl?" Kenma questions Yaku, knowing that if he asks Kuroo; he would get teased for the whole damn week and so he decided to play safe and ask Yaku.

"Ehh?" Yaku says with a surprised tone and Kenma panicks then frails his hands around.

"Haha, sorry Kenma. I'm so proud of you that you like someone and since you're the shy type. This is what you need to do." Yaku smiles and instructs Kenma on what to do.

~At Lunch Break~

"You have a bento?" Kenma quietly asks and looks at Hinata's colorful bento but the thing that caught Kenma's eyes was his dessert; an apple pie which was his favorite. Hinata noticed that he was staring at his apple pie and for once, he quickly caught on and knew what to do.

"Yeah! I remember that you like apple pie, right?" Hinata smiles.

Kenma nods and suddenly a small red box was placed on his lap.

"I have an extra, we can share." Hinata says. "Itadakimasu (Thanks for the meal)!" Then he chows down on his lunch while Kenma slowly eats his lunch and smiles at the thought that Hinata remembered his favorite food.

(_ _)oO Flashback (_ _)oO

"Hey Kenma, let's play 20 questions while playing volleyball!" Hinata grins at Kenma, who was too busy playing his game.

'Talking while Playing Volleyball?... How is that even possible.'Kenma flinches at his thought but continues playing his game. "No thank you."

"Awww, c'mon it will be fun I promise you!"

Kenma sighs and places his game inside of his bag. "..okay, if you say so."

"R-Really?!"

Kenma nods. "It's okay really, Shouyou."

"UWWWOOOOOOHHH! LET'S START!" Hinata jumps up and down in excitement.

"Seriously, where does he get all of those energy?" Kenma sighs and prepares to toss for Hinata, who was busy stretching.

"I'm ready!" Hinata yells and starts running."What's your favorite food?"

"Apple Pie." Kenma replies quietly and tosses it to him. Hinata's straight spike was successful. "ONE MORE TIME!"

"..."

(_ _)oO Flashback (_ _)oO

~Later that evening~

"Hey, Kageyama." Hinata asks Kageyama as he tosses the ball to him.

Kageyama catches it with one hand and asks."What is it this time?"