Salty Kei「Tsukishima Kei」

RQ by: @shoujo

Lmao, the title tho xD sorry if the title is too weird and if I changed it ( ^^)"""
---

"I hate Christmas.." Tsukishima hissed as he watched the couple playfully teasing each other under the mistletoe. It digusts him to see them acting that way in public.

In other words, he was salty about the fact that his crush, (First Name), was dating some kind of weird bastard. He didn't know how to deal with these emotions, he felt angered at the fact of why he didn't confess sooner and sadden that why she chose that weird bastard instead of him.

"Oh stop it you~" (First Name) giggles as he tries to steal a kiss from her.

"I'm gonna get you~" Her boyfriend teases.

Tsukishima cringed in disgust as he thought. 'Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.'

"(First Name), I have to go now, my mom needs me to buy something from the super market." Tsukishima says as he walks away, not waiting for (First Name)'s answer.

"Wait, Tsukishima!" (First Name) pouts as she watched him walk away. 'Did I do something wrong?... Of course, how stupid of me!'

"Hey, I need to buy something." She tugs on her boyfriend's jacket.

"Huh? Sure, anything for my sweetie pie~"

~Time Skip~

Tsukishima was just chilling on his bed, reading some manga called "One Punch Man". He started to read it because his brother, Akiteru, gave it to his birthday and he heard that there was a dinosaur in the manga.

While reading, the phone interupts his moment of silence when the dinosaur was killed by some girl with green hair.

"Hello?" Tsukishima greets in a bored tone.

"Hello Tsukki! Are you coming to (First Name)'s Christmas party?"

"I don't want to interupt the love fest between (First Name) and her boyfriend."

"Oh you mean him? Well, he's not here."

"Are you serious, Yamaguchi?" Tsukishima was a little surprised when her boyfriend was not there.

"It's true, it's just the team and (First Name)."

"...let me get changed first and I'll be coming over."

"Alright, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi smiles because his plan was working. He knew that there was something going on between his two bestfriends before that weird bastard came into their lives.

(First Name) was heartbroken since she found out that her boyfriend cheated on her for the past few weeks. She punched him in the face and told him to never to speak to her again.

She tried to think that she deserved someone better but the negative thoughts were overwhelming. Only Yamaguchi knows about this since she told him what happened.

~At (First Name)'s house~

"Merry Christmas, (First Name)-san!" The bro duo smiles at her and gave their gifts to her.

(First Name) smiles. "Thank you so much for the gifts, senpai."

Their eyes sparkled at the word "senpai." and proudly laughed.

"I'll treat you some ice cream because I am your senpai!!" says Nishinoya.

The team sweatdropped and thought. "Isn't it too cold for ice creams?" while (First Name) just laughed.

The happy moment was interupted by the door bell, the host of the party offered to get it and the moment she opened it. She was shocked since it was unexpected for Tsukishima to arrive and be with the annoying people as he says.

"Tsukishima?"

"Who else would it be, elf?" The blond replies with a smirk.

"Rude, much! Just come inside you dino-dork."(First Name) came up with a comeback.

Tsukishima scoffs since he was tired from walking and cold from the harsh winter winds.

"Just come in already." (First Name) moves aside to give him some space to come in.

"UWOOH, TSUKISHIMA! JUST IN TIME FOR THE EXCHANGING OF GIFTS!" Nishinoya went over to Tsukishima and slapped his back, earning a glare from the younger male.

"Geez, I feel so excited to exchange gifts with a noisy bunch." Tsukishima says in an unexcited tone as he sits down next to Yamaguchi.

"Wait, I'll get more cookies before we start our exchanging of gifts!" (First Name) offers then quickly gets up from the couch and goes to the kitchen.

"Hmm.. that's weird. We still have enough cookies, hey Tsukki why don't you check on her." Yamaguchi whispers to him.

Tsukishima thought for a while and sighs. He, too, gets up and went to the kitchen.

As he went to the kitchen, he saw (First Name) crying. Tsukishima felt a bit nervous since he was not Sugawara nor Yamaguchi; he's Tsukishima Kei the guy with horrible comforting skills.

"Why are you crying?"

"Why do you care?" She spat and continues crying."Why is the world so cruel to me? I can't believe he would do such a thing.."

Now, Tsukishima was confused since he didn't knew what happened between them.

"He cheated on me... I hate this feeling of being the second option." (First Name) sniffs.

He walked towards her and gave her a handkerchief. "Make sure to wash it well and that guy is stupid for cheating on you."

"You're being nice today." (First Name) smiles as she wipes her tears away.

"Well, do you want me to be mean to you?"

"Nope, I like you better this way and can we stay like this for a while?" She says as she hugs him.
"Whatever." Tsukishima says as he hugs her back.

"Thanks... Kei."

---
Part 2 maybe?? ( 0 u 0)??