ILYSM (2)「Kenma Kozume」

Happy Birthday Kenma!!

SUPER SORRY! If this is too short ( TT v TT) Had enough time to write this. Exams are near and I am nearly done with the Sports Swap AU! Please be patient, sooooo sorry for the delay!!!

---

"Alright, I will tell you." Daichi sighs and the trio jumped in excitement. Sugawara looks at him with a surprised look, he lets out a soft "ehh.."

"UWWWOOOOH! IS IT A SECRET CODE FOR SPIKING?!" Hinata excitedly jumps.

"O-OR IS IT FOR THE TOSSING?!" Kageyama awkwardly yells.

"WHAT'S THE MEANING, DAICHI-SAN!" (First Name) grins.

"Actually, Suga will tell you, right Suga?" Daichi smiles and pats his shoulder.

"M-Me?! But Daichi.." Sugawara awkwardly replies and calms himself down, knowing that there will be nothing else he could do but tell ths truth. "The meaning of ILYSM is I Love You So Much." He answers.

"UWWWOOOOOOHHH! Now I understand!" Hinata grins, not minding that Kenma told him that he loves him but Kageyama's reaction was the total opposite.

"WHAT?!" Kageyama shouts in comfused. His face was something that all of them couldn't understand; was he happy or angry, nobody will know.

(First Name) blushed in a shade of red that could put a strawberry to shame. She covered her face. "..gaaahh, Kenma-san likes me...."

Sugawara rubs the back of his neck. "..their reactions are quite interesting."

"I have to tell Kenma-san that I like him too!" She says in a determined voice and excused herself to leave. She runs towards his team, (First Name) saw his pudding colored hair and yelled his name.

Kenma looked at her and went near her. 'Does that mean she knows now?....'

(First Name) stops her steps and catches her breath for a bit. "K-Kenma-san," she grabs his hands and looked at him straight in the eye. "I love you so much."

It was now his turn to blush, Kenma's eyes widen in surprise. "I love you so much too..." he quietly replies.

*Bonus*

Kuroo appeared behind Kenma's back. "Wow, Kenma didn't know you were that bold." He grins mischieviously.

Yaku slaps Kuroo's back. "Don't be like that. You've ruined their sweet moment."

"Yeah bro!" Bokuto fistpumps the air.

"Sorry." Kuroo sighs and scratches his cheek. "But Congratulations though."

"Thanks." (First Name) smiles.

---
Yaay, I finished it but it was hella short like ME!