Sleep「Oikawa Tooru」

(First Name) woke up because of the lack of warmth on the right side of the bed. She opened one of her eye and noticed that Oikawa was not there. She slowly got up, grabbing the blanket and using it so she wouldn't get cold. (First Name) stops and looks at the digital clock.

"Eleven forty-seven..." (First Name) says and continues to go at where her boyfriend was.

She noticed that the television was on and there was Oikawa watching the video.

"Tooru, please sleep. You have a game next morning." She sighs and walks towards him, tiredly.

Oikawa's concentration was lost when (First Name) pats his head. He paused the video, taking off his headphones and rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry that I woke you up, (First Name). Were you feeling lonely when I was gone?"

"Maybe like that." (First Name) plays along and sits down beside him. "Soo.. Karasuno, huh?"

"Yeah, that's my kouhai's school." He says and plays with his fingers.

"I know that you can do it." (First Name) suddenly says which made Oikawa look at her. "I know that you can beat him with your tosses."

Oikawa waves his hand infront of his face. "No no, I can't beat him, he's pretty darn good--"

"I know, I know, you're going to say.. damned brat." She mimicks him correctly, from his irritated smile and the tone of his voice which made Oikawa laugh.

"You should become a mime someday." Oikawa jokes once more.

"Hmm, who knows~" (First Name) slightly nudges him and smiles.

Silence took over the atmosphere. It was comfortable, it made Oikawa want to sleep but he can't since he had to finish the video so he can beat his kouhai. (First Name) gently carasses his face and grabs his chin, making him look at her while smiling. "You know that I love you, right? I love you so much that it's crazy."

Her words made Oikawa blush and the light coming from the television was not helping him to cover up his blush. He turns away and covers his face with his two hands, causing her to flinch back from surprise.

"Umm.. Tooru, are you alright?"

Oikawa uncovers his face and looks at her. "O-of course I am! I'm not embarassed, (First Name)-chan, y-y---you're the embarassed one, hahahaha! Dammit, you look so cute and I love you too!"

"Yeah yeah, I'm the embarassed one." She holds up her hands in a form of surrender. "Let's go to sleep now."

"W-whatever!"

"It works everytime." (First Name) grins at the flustered Oikawa running and occasionally tripping while going to the bedroom to get some sleep.

---

Headcanon: When his lover says "I love you" to him, he gets flustered and a little frusturated that he wasn't the one saying "I love you" and wants to go to sleep so he can calm down.

XD omg, my headcanons are weird.