Joyful Memories (4)「Yamaguchi Tadashi」

(Steven Universe AU!)

"What do you mean, I can't go in there? My little brother's soccer ball is in there." (First Name) asks in an annoyed tone as she talks to the policeman.

Unforunately, a jerk threw Yukio's soccer ball over the metal fences. Feeling sorry for her brother, she decided that she will get if for him.

"Sorry, kid. It's just too dangerous to go in there. Why don't you let your mommny and daddy to buy a new one, alright?" He crouches down to height of the young boy, who had a pissed off look on his face.

"We don't have a mommy and daddy, mister plus that ball is important to me. Our daddy gave it to us." He glares at the policeman.

"You guys should be going home now, it's getting late now." The policeman shooes the two away.

"C'mon, let's go." (First Name) grabs Yukio's left hand as they left.

"B-But sis, The soccer ball!" Yukio wailed, tears were almost falling out of his eyes.

"Who said that I won't get it?" A sly look was plastered on her face.

Yukio took a few seconds to realize that his sister had a plan and soon, he, too, had a sly look on his face. "I see." He let out an evil laugh.

"But won't we be breaking rules?" He asks innocently, the sly facade was easily erased.

"Meh, who cares about rules."

"You are a bad example." He deadpans which made (First Name) flinch.

"Shhh, my dear brother." She hushes him as she covers his face with his green hoodie.

"Hey!"

~Later~

"Is the guard asleep?" (First Name) asks as she climbs over the metal fences.

Yukio looks at the guard, who was sleeping like a log and nodded as he whispers. "be careful."

"I will." She replies as she jumps and starts to look for her brother's soccerball. 'Where on earth is that ball?'

She searched everywhere and as she was about to go behind the giant rock, someone behind her yelled her to halt.

"STOP RIGHT THERE! Tsk, Hinata! I told you to stay on guard." The onyx male yells at his 'friend' and bonked his head.

"Ow! I'm sorry, I never thought that a human would dare to enter." Hinata pouts. "Plus night shift is boring."

"Daichi is going to get mad at us."Kageyama hissed.

"I-I'm sorry! I just wanted to get my brother's soccer ball." She apologized.

Kageyama looks at her with cold unforgiving eyes. "Human, you must get out. You don't belong here." He says in a cold mannerism.

"Hinata! Kageyama! Where are you?" A tall male with green-ish hair calls them.

"Yamaguchi!" Hinata salutes his fellow comrade.

"We found a human lurking inside of our territory." Kageyama points at (First Name), who was still at awe that she saw these strange people.

"No need to be so formal, Hinata and I can see that Kageyama."

Kageyama summoned his weapon which was a bow and arrow and points it at her. "What should we do about her?"

Hinata followed Kageyama's actions and he, too, summoned his weapon which was a double edged sword. Both of them had a deadly look on their faces.

"W-Wait! Before you kill me, have any of you guys seen a soccerball?" She asks them and held her hands up in a form of surrender.

Yamaguchi snaps his fingers and said an "Aha! I think it was the one Tsukki gave to Sugawara earlier. Put away your weapons and can you guys get it? Don't worry it's safe." He gives you a warm smile.

Kageyama and Hinata placed away their weapons at the same time.

"Fine, we will get it. C'mon Hinata." Kageyama says as he walks away to get the soccerball with Hinata following him. When they were gone, Yamaguchi apologized.

"I'm sorry for their behaviors Miss. We Crystal Gems aren't so used with humans especially Kageyama and Tsukki."

"It's fine, it's fine. Thanks for saving me, I thought I was going to get killed." (First Name) thanks him.

"I'm Yamaguchi by the way. I represent the gem stone, Emerald." He introduces himself.

"Well, Yamaguchi. I am (Full Name), I hope we can be good friends."

---
I got busy with school, I am sorry if this is so horrible ( Q A Q)

Day 1 - Stars/Freckles [done]
Day 2 - Childhood [done]
Day 3 - Yamaguchi's birthday [done]
Day 4 - Jump Float/Victory [done]
Day 5 - Teammates/Crows [done]
Day 6 - Favorite AU/Crossover
Day 7 - Third Year/College