Joyful Memories (3)「Yamaguchi Tadashi」

It's a bit rushed, I'm sorry for that ( ; A ; )/ Also, I am going on Hiatus after I post these. Please understand that school is being such a jerk. Anyways, please enjoy~

---

'Chocolates or Flowers?' Yamaguchi asks himself as he walks towards the gym. Ever since (First Name) kissed his cheek, his feelings were developing into emotions.

He wanted to ask her out for a date but sadly, with poor knowledge about asking a girl on a date. Yamaguchi does not know how to deal with that. Searching on the internet became worse since the suggestions were awkward like..

Ask a girl by saying pick up lines!!!1!1!!  "Hey baby, did you sit on a pile of sugar? Cause you got a sweet ass, momma~!!"

Or

"Hey sexy, wanna go out on a date~?"

It was simply a no-no to him. He knows what the ladies want and do not want. Not knowing what to do, he decided to ask the team for help.

"WHAT?! YOU TWO ARE NOT DATING YET?!" The entire team says loudly.

"But I thought that you two were already dating?" Sugawara asks.

"Huh? Nope, we are not yet dating."

"AHA! THERE'S A YET THAT MEANS--" Nishinoya grins as he pats the shoulder of his kouhai.

"You still have a chance!!" Tanaka finishes Nishinoya's speech.

The bro duo laughed like proud brothers they are while the others just sweatdropped at their silly actions.

"This is how you are going to do it.." Daichi plans.

~The Next Day~

All of them were pretty excited for this day since they will be able to witness the cutest and most exciting OTP moment in the history; Yamaguchi asking (First Name) out.

Yamaguchi made sure everything was flawless like (First Name). The only thing that would make this day better is that she would accept his confession.

"Is everything set up, Yachi-san?" He asks the blonde.

"Yep! Everything is set and Takeda-sensei said that it was alright to use some of the time for practicing for something like this. Oh yeah, this is also part of the plan." Yachi chrips as she gave him a bouquet of (fave flower).

"Thank you for helping me out, guys."

"No problem, Yamaguchi. Aside from being teammates, we are friends." Daichi says with a proud grin of his face.

"Well, I--"

"(First Name) is coming." Kiyoko disturbs them from their 'love fest'.

"Everyone hide!" Daichi commands and they did.

"Hi Tadashi! Have you seen Kiyoko-san? She kinda left her notebook so Takeda-sensei asked me to give it to her." (First Name) grins, not minding her surroundings that everyone was missing.

"I-- Here!" Yamaguchi gives the bouquet of flowers to her.

"Thanks, Tadashi~" (First Name) smiles.

'Say it! This is your only chance to say this to her plus your friends helped you with this.' He thought.

"I like you, a lot." Yamaguchi manages to confess without suttering.

"I know." says (First Name) who didn't even bat her eyes while saying it.

"W--What?! H-How?" He asks with a huge blush on his face.

"Don't worry, I like you too~"

"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you know they're always there."

---

Day 1 - Stars/Freckles [done]
Day 2 - Childhood [done]
Day 3 - Yamaguchi's birthday [done]
Day 4 - Jump Float/Victory [done]
Day 5 - Teammates/Crows
Day 6 - Favorite AU/Crossover
Day 7 - Third Year/College