Bro Support「Sugawara Koushi」

《Coffee Shop AU! Drabble》

"See you on Monday, Suga-san!" Nishinoya says as the volleyball club went their separate ways. It was a pleasant Saturday for volleyball practice, they ended early because the basketball team would use it next.

"See you on Monday too, Nishinoya." Sugawara smiles and while he walks he thought about stopping by his favorite coffee shop. He checked his wallet first if he had enough money to buy his favorite drink. When he saw that he had enough, he decided to go.

Sugawara finally arrived at the coffeeshop, as usual. The old couple sat beside the windows, greeting him with a warm smile which he gratefully returns one of his own.

He went to the cashier and smiles. "I would like one--"

"Oooh, this is the guy you like lil' sis?" A guy appeared beside the cashier girl.

"Wha?! N-No." She blushed, madly.

The guy ignored his little sister's whines and he gently sets her aside.

"Hi, I'm Kazunari Takao, the owner of this little cafe and this is my little sister, (First Name) Takao. I was wondering, do you have any free time next weekend because she would like to go on a date with you." He smiles and points her using his thumb.

(First Name) on the other hand felt like she was about to die from embarassment. The fact that her brother said that to her crush, nearly gave her a heart attack.

"Stop it." She hisses as she decides to take over the counter. (First Name) nervously laughs it off and apologizes for her brother's actions.

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry for my brother. I don't know what my brother is saying." She shyly fixes her hair. "So what do you want? We have a Christmas special." She politely offers.

"Hmm, I would like to try the Christmas special please and just to let you know that I am free next weekend." Sugawara says with a shy smile.

And that's how (First Name) blew a fuse and almost fainted infront of her crush.

---
Are you guys feeling the Christmas Spirit?! :D cause I'm feeling the Exam Stress Spirit, lol does that even exist?