Babysitting「Sugawara Koushi」

It was Halloween and instead of going to stay inside of room, reading fanfictions and cuddling with her boyfriend, Sugawara. Her aunt, Misaki asks her to take care of her little cousin, Yuki. She had an emergency meeting to go to and her uncle is an overseas worker.

It sadden (First Name) to know that her cousin is unable to join in the fun with her friends because she's sick. She and Sugawara made a plan inorder to make her first Halloween to be the best. It was quite cliche but hey, kids don't know what cliche means right?

They made a quick stop to a 24/7 convinence store to buy candies, chocolates and junkfoods despite that she wasn't supposed to eat that but shhh...

The couple had arrived and before they can knock on their door, her aunt beated her first.

"Oh thank you so much, (First Name)-chan and Koushi-kun." She smiles as she pinches Sugawara's cheeks.

"Noh pwoblem (No problem)." Sugawara manages to say.

"I'll be going now~" Misaki smiles and gave the key of the house then went off.

"I'll be staying down here to prepare for cookies and do you want your hot chocolate to be milky~" Sugawara teases his girlfriend.

"You're mean, Bleeeh." She sticks out her tongue and went upstairs.

Sugawara laughs and thought. 'And this is why I love her..'

(First Name) went up to Yuki's room and knocked on the door. "Yuki, are you awake?"

No one answered and she slowly opened the door then peeked. A frown made (First Name)'s face when she saw Yuki coughing and sniffling. "Hey Yuki~"

Yuki immediately ran towards (First Name) while crying. "(FIRST NAME)-NEE!"

She immediately scooped her up with her arms. "My poor cousin." (First Name) sweetly comforts her as she continues to cry.

"I-- really w---wanted to go with m-my friends." Yuki hiccuped as wipes her tears and snot with the tissue on her hand.

"Don't worry, We'll be here to make sure that you will still have the best Halloween ever."

"W-What do you m--mean 'we'?" Yuki asks as her hiccups calms down.

"Sugawara-chan is here."

Yuki's eyes widen in happiness, knowing that her favorite brother like figure was here. "I'm glad."

Sugawara was preparing the cookies and hot chocolates while (First Name) will entertain her by doing whatever a 5 years old girl like.

"So what do you want to do~" She asks.

"C-can we play dress up?" Yuki shyly requests which (First Name) agreed.

"What's the theme?"

"Wedding!" Yuki happily throws her hands up in the air.

"Ooh, who's getting married~?" She teases her but the tables have turned when Yuki answered.

"You because you already have your Prince Charming!"

"Why me? Can't you marry Mr. Fluffy?" (First Name) points at the teddy bear with a little black fedora and a checkered bow tie.

She shakes her head as a sign of "no." Yuki smiles as she gets up and gets Mr. Fluffy. "He's a teddy bear and not a Prince." She points it out.

"Where are you going to find a dress?"

"We don't need one! We have imagination right here and don't worry about the veil and the ring, (First Name)-nee!" Yuki walks to get her bag to get the candy rings that her mom bought earlier.

"Ta-dah!" Yuki shows the wedding veil and the candy rings. "We can have a wedding right now and I'll go and help you with your hair."

"You're sick!" She worriedly says.

"It's just a little cold, (First Name)-nee." She pouts.

"Did you drink your medicine?" (First Name) asks as she places the back of her palm on her forehead.

"Yep." Yuki grins.

"Alright~" (First Name) was convinced to the five-year old girl.

So later on while Yuki was doing her elder cousin's hair, Sugawara was already done with the cookies; all shaped from different sizes and shapes which would make the two girls happy. He took a couple and placed it on the plate, getting some warm milk to match it then put them on the tray then went off.

"(First Name), Yuki?" He called them out and the door opened.

"Hello Koushi!" (First Name) greets the silver haired male, happily despite she looked.. interesting. Her make up was a riot; her pink lipstick was smudged, she had too much eyeshadow and don't get me started on her eyeliner.

Sugawara held his laughter when she glared at him. "Hey (First Name), you look beautiful."

"Stop lying, you buttface."

"No, really you look beautiful."

"Just come in." (First Name) moves a bit, enough for Sugawara to go inside.

"Hi Yuki-chan!" Sugawara greets the young girl with a hug.

"Suga-san! Now the wedding can start!"

Sugawara blushed as he looked at (First Name), hoping to get some answers.

"Yuki wants a pretend wedding."

"Now, I see but you know that someday that it will come true." Sugawara grins.

---
This is horrible ( TT n TT) I'm sorry 800+ words for nothing //sighs//