Joyful Memories (2)「Yamaguchi Tadashi」

I apologize for not updating for these past few days. I got really busy with school, anyways...

This time, Yamaguchi and friends are teenagers now (Karasuno version)

Also I'm still doing the challenge, I shall combine day 3 and day 4

If I could remember, this is the list...

Day 1 - Stars/Freckles [done]
Day 2 - Childhood [done]
Day 3 - Yamaguchi's birthday  Day 4 - Jump Float/Victory
Day 5 - Teammates/Crows
Day 6 - Favorite AU/Crossover
Day 7 - Third Year/College

Don't worry no spoilers about season 2~
---

"Hmm.. Gucci or Prada, which one would you like for your new nickname this week?" (First Name) asks Yamaguchi, who was busy mopping the floor. Practice has ended and it was time to pack up.

The others overheard the conversation between the two and silently let out a snicker or two. Those two are so cute that even Tsukishima ships them! In fact, he has some pictures of the two of them that no one in the team ever had.

He sweatdropped. "Uh.. aren't those brand names?"

"Yep~"

Yamaguchi thought for a while and replied. "I guess, I'll pick Gucci?"

"You have good tastes, Gucci~ I bet your future wife would be pretty happy with you!" (First Name) compliments him and started to ramble about how his future wife would look like.

'But you're the one that I want to be with in the future..." Yamaguchi thought as he continued to listen to her while he was mopping the floor.

"Gosh, Tada-gucci! You two would look so cute together!" She fangirls as she thought about what their wedding would look like.

'Tada-gucci??' The others, who are listening, thought.

Yamaguchi ignored the fact that she combined his new nickname and first name together as he asked. "H-How about you, don't you want to get married?"

"Nah, no guy would marry a silly girl like me." She points at herself using her thumb. "I think I would just travel around the world and adopt some (fave animal)."

"Won't you get lonely?" He asks.

"I guess but I have (fave animal) to give me all the love that I need."

"Oh, okay." He replies, disappointed by the fact that she's so independent. Wanting her to at least rely on someone (and that someone is him) for a little bit.

"So I heard that tomorrow is a practice match between another school?"

"Yes, that's right and how did you know?" Yamaguchi asks her as she bluntly replies that she eavsdropped, earning a light scolding from him.

"Sorry, Gucci~" she made a peace sign.

Daichi loudly claps his hands in order for them to hear him. "Alright, let's pack up and change. Also Coach has something to say.."

"Just get some rest and make sure to eat well during breakfast and lunchtime for tomorrow's game. That's all." Coach Ukai announced as he wipes the sweat off his face.

"OSU!" They all said at the same time and got their stuffs.

"See you guys tomorrow!" (First Name) said to the others who are going in a different direction.

Numerous of "goodbye's" and "see you tomorrow's" were heard. And as the three of them left, Yachi asked Kiyoko. "Are they dating, Kiyoko-san?" she secretly points at Yamaguchi and (First Name).

Kiyoko sighs, dejected and replies. "I wish... those two are too cute."

~The Next Day~

[A/N: Going to go directly to the practice match cause I don't want to discuss what Reader-chan does in class xD]

"GO TADASHI!" (First Name) cheered as she waves her home made pom-poms.

"The practice match hasn't even started yet.." Yachi points out but she apologized a lot afterwards.

(First Name) kept saying that it's alright and kept saying that she wasn't offended until the blonde calmed down.

"Oh thank goodness.." Yachi sighed in relief and chatted with her until Kiyoko called her to line up.

And so the game started...

~A while in the Practice Match~

Thrilling.

It was absolutely thrilling; the recieves, the spikes, and most especially the serves. When it was time for Yamaguchi to serve, she decided to shut her mouth for once, knowing that she would ruin the flow of the game.

'You can do this, you have practiced this for months already.' Yamaguchi thought as he takes a deep breath and serves.

The other team was taken back in surprise since they were so used to Kageyama and Asahi's strong serves that they forgotten how to recieve a jump floater.

The captain on the other team cursed loudly as he called out one of his teammate to recieve the ball. It was too late, Karasuno won that point and this set.

"NICE YAMAGUCHI!" The whole team (except for the killjoy Tsukishima) proudly screamed.

"Congrats Tadashi~!" (First Name) yells in joy.

"Alright, line up!" Coach Ukai reminds the whole team, who were too busy jumping around and hugging Yamaguchi.

The broke the hug and lined up, thanking the opposite team for a good game. They then returned to the benches from they sat.

"Today is your lucky day~ You won on your birthday! Happy Birthday, Tadashi!" (First Name) greets and kisses his cheek.

"T-Thank you."
---
I hope you readers can forgive me for not updating ( TT v TT)