HeartBeat「Hinata Shouyou」

[Soulmate AU!]

"Your heart glows when you see your soulmate."

(First Name) sighs as she stares at her classroom, most of her classmates where chattering while others were studying for the next class which was Biology.
She puts on her headphones as she felt tired and bored, waiting for the teacher to come. Before the song played, she heard a name.

"Hey, Hinata!" A male voice greets.

'Hinata... that's a nice name' She thought then fell asleep.

"...ey"

"Hey, (Last Name)-san."

(First Name) scrunches her nose as she slicked her left eye open and saw a freckled male with a concerned look on his face. She slowly sits up straight as she kept on thinking of how tired she was.

"Yes?" (First Name) groans as she rubs her eyes. "What do you want, Yamaguchi-kun?"

"You slept through the whole class and now it's lunch time."

"That's cool." She gets up and grabs her bag from the metal hook, stopping. She looks around and did a little bow. "Thank you for waking me up."

"Ah-- it's no problem."

(First Name) opens the door and hopes to find a place that is peaceful and quiet. Then she thought.'I know, the Library!'

She scratches her head and mutters to herself. "I forgot where the library is..." She heard loud screaming in the gym and she took a peek and heard the same name from before; Hinata.

"HINATA, YOU'RE TOO LOUD!" A person yelled.

But 'Hinata' didn't stop, he kept on yelling. "UWOOOOOOH!"

She heard a "tsk." and he too, yells. "ARGGGGGGGGH!"

(First Name) had enough and went inside the gym without their permission. She sighs and says on what's on her mind. "Aren't you guys a little noisy? I can hear your voices from outside."

Despite how loud they are, they were surprised that they heard a new voice. Hinata and (First Name) made eye contact, suddenly Hinata felt his blood boiling and his heart was beating fast, it was a far different feeling from when he was playing volleyball. Hinata almost drops to the ground if it weren't for Kageyama to catch him.

"Hey, Hinata what happened?" Kageyama asks, totally out of character. He wondered why this had happened since Hinata had never ran out of energy before.

While (First Name) was feeling the same thing, it felt like she ran 30 miles without stopping. She was sweating badly and she uses the door as support. She looks at the ginger haired male again and suddenly, she felt the pain was gone but the fast beating of her heart was not gone. She looked down on her chest and saw that it was glowing in a shade of orange; almost like it could put the sunshine ray's to shame for being too bright.

"What the hell?" (First Name) mutters as she gently touches the upper part of her left chest. It felt rather warm and comforting as if she was being sunbathing; she sighs in bliss, wishing this feeling won't end.

"Hey, dumbass. Take a look at your chest."

Hinata did what Kageyama told him and saw that his heart was glowing too; it was the same color as the girl infront of her. Wait, what?! The same as the girl infront of her?

Hinata looks at her and says. "I,I Y---Y-You're m-my so-soulmate?!" He blushes as he points at her.

(First Name) shyly rubs the back of her neck and answers. "I-I guess so... are you disappointed?"
"N-NO! You're very pretty! Well.... are you disappointed in me?"

"Never, I find you adorable to be honest." (First Name) coughs and holds out her hand. "I think we've gotten on the wrong start. I'm (Full Name) and you are?"

"I'm H-Hinata Shouyou!" He takes her hand and shakes it rather excitedly when they shook hands the glow on their hearts started to grow dim.

"Well, Hinata-kun since we're soulmates. Let's go on a date tomorrow."

"Sure!"

Kageyama stood there dumbfounded and questions. "What just happened?"

---
I apologize if I have ruined sunshine child's character or the story :/

I saw something like this on tumblr and I wanted to try it out because it seems interesting.