Goodbyes「Oikawa Tooru」「Daichi Sawamura」

RQ by: @yukihira-soma

Darling, I'm so sorry that this is late ( ;n; )

I had a writer's block on this one. I was unable to choose which scenario I would like. Here's an official drawing of them (pls. ignore Kuroo) and this is my only picture in the phone that I could find with the two of them together plus I'm hella lazy to find another drawing of them together... (lol it does not match with the one shot)

And the song is Infinity by One Direction which you can maybe find in Spotify or Tumblr... Idk about Youtube tho ( =_= )

Anyways, here it is~ Hope you enjoy

《Songfic College AU!》
---

Down to earth

Keep 'em falling when I know it hurts

Going faster than a million miles an hour

Trying to catch my breath someway, somehow

"Goodbye, (Full Name)." Daichi says.

"Daichi, why are you saying goodbye? You said goodbye makes your throat hurt.. It's been what, months and now, you're going to leave me?" (First Name) sobs and wipes her tears with her hands. "I've love you... is there another reason of why you need to leave me?"

"To be honest... I only like you but I don't love you." Daichi could only look on the ground and he shoved his hands inside of his pockets.

Those words broke her heart. If she could rate the emotional pain she was feeling right now, it would be a ten. (First Name) opened her mouth to say something but no words would come out then it hit her. She remembered the recent female volleyball captain from Karasuno.

"Ugh, Daichi are you serious? I loved you first than Yui and..." Unable to continue her little speech, she continues to cry.

"I'm sorry." Daichi apologizes as he tries to hug her.

"You lead me on!" She harshly pushes him away. "How could you.. I,I-- Daichi! Why would you do this? If you didn't loved me then you should have said so!"

"I didn't knew that you would be hurting right now."

"You're damned wrong!" (First Name) kept on punching his chest and until her punches got weaker and weaker. Tears were continously flowing down her cheeks as some just fell to the ground.

Down to Earth

It's like I'm frozen, but the world still turns

Stuck in motion, and the wheels keep spinning 'round

Moving in reverse with no way out

"Just go." (First Name) commanded and Daichi did what she said. He went inside of their room and packed all of his stuffs.

Daichi looked one last time to the broken female then he closed the door, leaving her in tears. Her knees felt weak and she went to the couch then sat, crying her heart out.

"Daichi... I really loved you."

~Meanwhile~

Daichi was walking in the cold Autumn evening, he went inside of a certain cafe of where they used to hangout. All of their precious memories came rushing back to his mind. He went to the counter to buy a drink and ordered the drink that they both loved. He fixed his scarf to cover half of his face and placed all of his stuffs on the other chair nearby him.

The waiter went to his table and served his order then left. He stares at the reflection on his coffee and smiles, bitterly.

He fishes out his phone in his bag and called Sugawara. "Umm, Hey Suga.... do you think I could stay in your apartment for a couple of days?"