Suns Out Guns Out「Iwazumi Hajime」

"Why are you wearing that shirt?" You ask your boyfriend as he shows you what he would wear on the beach.

The Aobajosai Volleyball team were going to the beach to practice volleyball in a different kind of area and currently you were packing up with your boyfriend, Iwazumi. Apparently, you weren't too pleased with his shirt; It was a dark blue sleeveless shirt with a print that says 'Suns Out Guns Out' on white lettering. Many scenarios filled your mind, you admit that it looks damn good on him and maybe some girls might find themselves to agree with you too.

"Don't you like it? Hanamaki and Matsukawa bought it for me and it kind of looks pretty cool on me." He slightly flexes his arm to show off.

"It looks amazing on you actually but I know that some girls would agree too." you mutter and crossed your arms, already thinking of scenarios that will possibly happen on the beach.

'I swear that if one of them touches him, I will shove sand in their throat.' you thought evily as you hid your smirk by the back of your hand.

Iwazumi had known you for a long time and he knew that you were already thinking of many ways of how to hurt people. Ahh, why did he just had to fall in love with a sadist?

The tanned male flicked your forehead, making you yelp in surprise.

"Hajime, why did you do that?!" you whine as you gingerly touch the place where he flicked you.

"I know what you were thinking, you dumbass. Don't even try since most of the girls will probably flirt with Trashykawa." Iwazumi explains and raises one of his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that moron. I guess I don't need to shove sand on their throats after all." You reply cheerfully.

"...what kind of person are you?" An eye twitches as he stares at you blankly.

"A sadist kind of person." You smile as you grab your bag, heading towards the door. "Now, let's go~!"

~~~

"(First Name), you have to look at this." Hanamaki slightly tugs at your shirt.

You were too busy talking with the coach that you didn't noticed that a few girls began to swarm Iwazumi. You look at what Hanamaki was trying to tell you and the look of irritation striked your features.

"I'll be right back~" you reply as you began to stomp your way towards to them.

Hanamaki pokes Matsukawa and says. "Haaa, I knew we shouldn't have bought that shirt... she's scary when she's mad."

"But you have to admit, things are now interesting." Matsukawa replies.

"Yeah, you're right."

Iwazumi wasn't flirting with them nor did he looked at them in the eye since he knew what the consequences would be. He was acutally trying to get away from them but they just kept on following him like a lost puppy.

"So do you have a girlfriend?"

"Funny, you should mention but he already has~"

"Who the hell are you?" The tallest one of the group asked.

"His girlfriend." you smile as you cling on Iwazumi, "Hi babe~" you greet as you cupped both sides of his cheeks and kissed him fully on the lips, making the girls who swarmed him earlier, gasp in suprise.

You broke the kiss and you gave those girls a smug smirk then they walked away. Iwazumi face-palmed at your bold move.

"You really are something..."

"I know right~"

~~~
My first one shot.... I feel so awkward and I hope this isn't horrible.