Sports Swap AU!「Iwazumi Hajime」

Lmao, please imagine that he's not playing American Football since I'm much more comfortable with him playing soccer xD Yeah, yeah I'm a crazy writer, lolz

---

《Fluffy Drabble》

"Go Hajime!" (First Name) cheered for her boyfriend. They were tied up against a strong team, Shiratorizawa with he's head to head with Ushijima.

Oikawa was injured during their previous match and was put on benched so Iwazumi took charge to get the game going. (First Name) was proud that her boyfriend was a good leader and a hot one on point! Only does she wish that they could win this game to go to the Nationals.

Iwazumi tsked as he decided to take the risk to kick the ball even though it's far away and it has lots of players from the other team guarding the ball. He used his dominant foot to kick the ball and he scored.

The crowd went wild; some cried either because of joy that or sadness that their favorite team lost, some jumped up and down from their seats as they shook the person beside them and a few people threw their baseball caps up in the air as if it was graduation day.

His girlfriend went estatic, she ran towards him and hugged him. "HAJIME! OH MY GOSH, YOU GUYS WON!" She congratulates him in a loud voice, unable to control her excitement.

"WAY TO GO, IWA-CHAN!" Oikawa yelled from the benches, even though he wasn't able to play. He was proud that his bestfriend managed to win this for him and for the team.

Iwazumi was unable to speak, not believing that they had won against the champion for 6 years in a row. The referee called him to line up to claim the trophy.

"Congratulations, Aoba Josai!"

"Aoba Josai, Aoba Josai" The crowd chanted with proud smiles on their faces.

"Good Game." Ushijima said as they shook hands.

"Thanks and you guys played well too." Iwazumi compliments.

"Boo Iwa-chan, you're supposed to say something mean to him!" Oikawa says.

Iwazumi got irritated and threw the soccerball towards his head. "It's called Sportsmanship, you moron!"

"So mean!"

Well, that's your Iwazumi; violent and hot.

---
//sweats nervously// sooo how did it go???? Was it bad ( o u o) was it good????? ( 0 u 0) I wanna know my precious readers ( O u O)""""

I'm sorry it took a while to update this, unfortunately the others were erased so I had to rewrite again and stuffs ( TT n TT)

I almost cried when I saw that all my hardwork was gone. It broke my heart and I almost wanted to stop writing.