Chapter Twenty Four : "Shut It!" CONTEST CLOSED!

Start from the beginning

He stood there gobsmacked at me as if i had just turned into a ghost and then back to my human state again . As i heard the small claps of my mom's high heels on the floor . I turned around to see her standing rock solid with tears building in her eyes . "I didn't know you felt that way , so deeply.." my dad spoke , his voice shaking . "I'm sorry" he coughed "Go to your room.." he sighed as he shooed me off . I nodded slightly , still shaking from my state of anger , i felt so drained , as i had just spoke the words equivalent to the amount of water in the Pacific ocean . 

I wondered off gloomily to my room , stumbling up the stairs in a daydream . I slouched on my bed as i looked out of my window and out onto the dark , dusk street outside . Watching as various people walked past , hands dug in their pockets , heads down , eyes planted on the sidewalk that rolled underneath them . 

"Don't forget to get ready for school tomorrow!" my mom shouted in a sob up the stairs . 

My eyes almost shot out of my head as i rocketed off my bed and over to the landing , holding onto the banister . "School ? Mom , i can't go to school !" i screeched in disbelief , my eyebrows knitting together . 

"Well i'm afraid you've missed way too much already and your just going to have to deal with it Ash" she sighed as she wondered away . I let out a loud groan of frustration , hanging my head almost down , touching my back . I swiftly opened my bedroom door again with attitude as i splatted back down on my bed . As i turned my t.v on , i just caught the end of an episode of 'Pretty Little Liars' . I huffed and rolled my eyes . What am i doing ? I can't even be bothered with television . I pressed the  channel button and suddenly on came the news .

"Mischief maker :- Jason McCan is still on the run . Reports say his mysterious girlfriend Ashton Collins has now been found and questioned about all the tragic events in the city . They were recently caught in a local club : 'Liquid Rain' . Reporters say Ashton is now let off due to workings out about the situation and officers say that she is harmless and not to be afraid . She should soon be attending school , which will only be in a matter of time .   Later we will have full reports on the criminal McCan" and up shot a picture of Jason with 'wanted' underneath . I instantly pushed down the power button and the screen turned to black again . 

I felt a lump begin to form in my throat . Where's my Jason ? If he's hurt , i don't think i'll be able to live with myself.....

 *Jason's P.O.V*

As i wondered down the wispy , dead and dark streets . I figured there was no hope of finding her tonight . As i felt guilt and devastating sorrow swallow up my stomach , i just wondered off into some shadowed greenery and lied down , shaking as i held my arms trying to warm myself up . If i want to have any hope on finding her , i have to keep myself hidden from the rest of the world . 

____ 

"Oi , mate . You gotta move i got crap to clean up here!" i felt a harsh poke in my side . As i fluttered my eyes open , i looked up to a grubby old guy in a luminous green jacket with one of those sticks people use to pick up shit off the floor .