"Yes, Yoongi. I am God."

"You look pretty today. You look pretty everyday. You are so pretty." And with that, he followed the rest of them in, continuing with the game and leaving me a drunk, flustered mess.

Hoseok finally came in shivering, and attacked Jungkook before Taehyung hit him back and Seokjin scolded all three of them. Hobi eventually spun the bottle and I gulped when it landed on me.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I genuinely don't like truth's because they end up being more embarassing than a kiss or something like that.

"Hmmm," His eyes twinkled with mischief, "I dare you to sit on Yoongi's lap for the rest of the game."

Min giggled and everyone whistled, cheering for me to complete my dare.

"Goddamnit," I muttered. I looked over at Yoongi who had a smirk on his face.

"Well? Come on then," He urged.

I crawled past the middle of the circle and to where Yoongi sat with his legs crossed.

I turned around and lightly sat on one of his thighs (I'm pretty sure there was a brief moment when my butt was in his face), not wanting to hurt him with my weight.

Yoongi's hands placed themselves on my waist, pulling me properly onto him. Basically, I was sitting on his crotch.

"You're not heavy at all, trust me princess." My heart fluttered at the little pet name he called me but I was still sitting stiff and upright.

"Relax," He mumbled and let out a breath, slumping my shoulders.

"You're enjoying this too much," I grumbled at him, to which he responded to with a soft chuckle. Again, my heart fluttered. Stupid, drunken heart.

The guys and Min just smirked at me, making me want to slap them so bad.

Eventually spinning the bottle, it landed on me again, but I obviously couldn't answer my own question so it was Yoongi.

"I don't know what to ask you." I said.

"Well whatever, I choose dare."

"Can I take your turn, Jiyeon?" Jimin asked.

I nodded, waiting for his dare to Yoongi.

"I dare you, Yoongi-"

"Hyung." Yoongi corrected in his drunken state.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Hyung, I dare you to give Jiyeon a hickey."

Oh snap.

Fourteen beady eyes trailed over to us yet again, where Yoongi was already working his magic, sucking and nipping at my neck.

I let out a moan, to which Yoongi responded to with a groan of his own. They all gasped, and I was surprised that Seokjin hadn't kicked Yoongi out, seeing as he was always protecting me from boys in the past - even as a kid. He was singing Up & Down by Exid to himself, in his own world.

"There, done." He smirked proudly and kissed my neck with his soft, plump lips. They all stared until Yoongi spun the bottle.

And the game continued. Taehyung and Hoseok had a drink-off (Hoseok won), everyone found out that I hadn't had my first kiss yet, we found that all of us apart from Namjoon and Yoongi were all virgins - this made my stomach turn (it's just the alcohol, I swear), Jungkook revealed that he had once been shown porn by Namjoon (Seokjin didn't take that well), Jimin was dared to finish ten cans of beer, which he did pretty fast, and Min told everyone that she likes Seokjin. She is so going to regret that in the morning, in fact, I think we all are.

The game fortunately ended after two hours, taking us into 2am. I made a move to get off of Yoongi's lap, but he pulled me back down against him.

"Yoongi," I whined.

"Don't you dare whine, you'll make me do stuff to you that you'll regret." He growled.

I immediately hid my face in embarassment as he laughed loudly.

The boys were all going crazy, excluding Yoongi as he sat down here with me. The music was blasting really loud, and they were running around the house with toilet paper draping the furniture. They sat on wheel chairs and pushed each other about, jumping and partying, even though there were less than ten people here - it was chaos.

Suddenly, Fantastic Baby by none other than BigBang blasted from Hoseok's speakers.

I started to move about to the beat and watched as the boys partied by themselves.

"Stop moving, Jiyeon." Yoongi demanded, letting out a sensual groan.

"Why?"

"S-Stop."

I suddenly felt something poke my backside. Oh.

"You disgusting pervert!" I yelled, jumping off of him drunkenly and shoving him into the bathroom as he tried to hid his obvious boner.

I closed the door and sighed to myself and started to laugh for no reason at all. The night continued the same way with even more random events occuring.

a/n:

me after (re)writing this chapter

anyway, I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT AND YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY! THANK YOU <333

- raisa xoxo