"His heart is still beating,"Natsu uttered biting her lower lip. She then took a step forward, "before it stops I'll kill you..."

A magic circle then form on our fotting, the combination of the color is dark violet, black and bloody red. I felt shivvers running down my spines feeling how strong she is.

"I'LL BRING YOU TO HELL WITH ME!" She screamed as the violet fire markings became black and permanent, her wing spread wide as her horns stood mightily on her head.

This is... The demon I want to kill...

Tears were running down her cheeks, her eyes filled with anger. Then in a split second she desappeared along with Acnologia, i ran outside as the others followed except Chelia and Wendy who's trying to save Zeref .

We all look in desbelief seeing the Spriggan 12 badly injured but I later look up unto the sky my orbs can't believe what's it seeing. It was Acnologia falling as it tries to fight back. Later the black dragon was envelop with flames. The said Dragon roared in pain as it crash down the ground. Right in front of us...

Natsu landed on top of the dragon gently as he stared at the dragon blankly.

Acnologia turned into a human.

"Why did you kill our clan?" She ask as my heart is still pounding quickly and fast.

"To get power."

"Didn't you even consider us as a family?"

"Not even once."

"I was so happy with you back then..."

"I don't care."

"I loved you..."

"I don't need it."

"I hate you."

"Then kill me... I don't need anyone's mercy..." Acnologia smirk. "If you can't... I will..."

He burried his hand unto his chest as blood escape the said injury. He also cought blood out as Natsu just stared at him.

"I really was scared of you..." Acnologia uttered with a smirk as he pulled his hand out, it's a bloody mess. "You killed all my allies leaving me behind..."

"I thought I'd die there... My cute little Nat..." He slowly faded away. "I was also happy being around you..."

Until he desappeared. Then images around us appear.

"Logianii!" That's obviously Natsu with pink hair while jumping around.

"Can you teach me magic? Please! Please! Please!" A man with white short hair and tanned skin lifted her up. Carrying her.

"What happened to your hair?" Acnologia frowned as Natsu look at her now short hair.

"I'm a guy I should have short hair!"

"You're girl..." -Zeref.

"It can't be helped then." Acnologia lifted her finger as her hair grew long again.

"Logianii~!" She whined.

"And you Zeref? What type of magic had you learned?"

"Black magic."

"Fascinating..."

"I want fire! Like real dragons in stories! Then I'd go... 'Roar of the fire Dragon!'' They all blink.

"Hahahaha! Girls ususlly wants to be the princess, not the dragon."

"I wanna be a dragon~! I'm different!"

The scene changed.

"No daddy! Logianii will get killed!" So her father has pink hair and her mother has black hair.

"Daddy!" With tears on his eyes her father carried her and hug her. She continue crying as Zeref was crying to along with her mother. Blood has already tainted their clothes as they once again ran.

The next image was Zeref covering Natsu's mouth as they were under the bed, her father slowly murdered out of their sight until he fell on the floor the murderers leaving dragging the corpse of the man. Zeref and her Mother were crying as they hug Natsu who had experience things in such a young age.

She was far too young.

The next scene was fire, the whole port was on fire Zeref was crying as his Mother, Rize and his sister was in his arms. From afar Acnologia was trembling, half of his body burned as he ran away.

Natsu did this?

Zeref's cried made my heart sank it was interupted a cry, I glance at Natsu who looks like she's frustrated as she screamed out in sadness and pain.

This is... A cry of a demon...