The Call

Chapter 4
The Call

Chaeyoung

"Where is my room again?"

Damn. This house is really big. I really need to memorize the routes again. I was sighing while looking at the direction ahead of me.

"What are you doing here?" A voice said in my ear and I flinch. This guy... Kai right?

"Kai right?" I asked while tilting my head and Kai nodded. Phew. "You didn't answer my question.." Kai asked and I blink.

"I lost my way to my room." I said, whispering and Kai laughs. "So, you are lost? No wonder, I can smell and hear your presence here." Kai said but he whispered his last sentence.

"What?" I asked and Kai smiles at me. "Nothing. Let me tour you around so that you won't get lost." Kai said and I smiled at him. How sweet.

So Kai did toured me around. From the kitchen, basement and the hallways. So, I was in the middle of Chanyeol and Baekhyun's room.

Kai warned me that they can be noisy and could disturb my sleep. But I told him that I don't mind because I am a deep sleeper. Kai laughs at me for saying that.

We then reach infront of my room. "Thank you for accompanying me and touring me. You must be busy." I said and Kai scratch his neck.

"Its okay.. By the way, if you want to go out at night, please inform the adults, Xiumin, or me." Kai said while frowning. What's wrong?

Kai seems to read my expression. "Just trust me, alright?" Kai said and I nodded.

Kai waved at me and went to his room. I just shrug and went to my room. It was already night and my eyes started to drop.

Eventually, I was fast asleep. In the middle of my sleep, I could fell somebody stroking my hair. I could'nt resist it because it was comfortable, so I shifted to my comfortable position in my bed.

You look so pretty when you walk towards me, Chaeyoung.

I straight away open my eyes. Who was that? I got up and look around the room. I swear I heard someone speaks. I sigh and close my eyes. I really need to stop hallucinating nowadays.

~•~

"RISE AND--

"DAAAAADDDDD!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs while throwing pillows at Dad.

"Woah! Woah! Girl! Relax!" Dad says and I groan.

"Stop disturbing her sleep, Dong Sun." Auntie Jin Ah says. When did she get here?

"Sweetheart, wakeup. Breakfast is ready. My son, D.O., made breakfast for us." Aunti Jin Ah says while brushing my hair.

"Thank you. I'll get down soon." I said and the adults went out of my room. Urgh, Auntie Jin Ah saves Dad from my tantrum. Lucky for you Dad!

I took a bath and get ready to go down. I wore a dress and put a little of makeup to be presentable. When I went out of my room, the other boys also about to leave their rooms.

"Good morning, Chaeyoung!" One of the guys, Tao, waved at me.

"Good morning.." I said and smiles shyly at him. Behind him was his other brothers.