The Vows

Chapter 21
The Vows

"Your wedding will be held the day after tomorrow."

I closed my eyes while gulping the lump on my throat.

I was surrounded by stylists handling makeups and dresses. Yes, todays the day. I always try to run away from the reality, but I guess this is the reality.

I did'nt realise that a tear slide down my cheeks when one of the stylist wipes it for me.

She just smiles sadly and continues to do her job. I look down at my wedding dress and then to the mirror.

Just then, door opens to see the 3 adults. Jin Ah and Junae looks so happy that I can't even show my anger. I did'nt even take a glance at Dad.

I was so disappointed at him that my feelings are so numb to express it.

"You look beautiful, Chaeyoung." Jin Ah said while looking at the mirror. I just smile at her.

"Thanks, Jin Ah. Where are the boys?" I asked.

"They are just next door. They really wanted to see you." Jin Ah winked and I laugh weakly.

I took a glance at Dad and glared at him. The person I cherish the most became the person I hated the most.

The 3 of them leaves and I was alone with the stylists. After a few minutes, they finish what they had done and they allowed me to go outside. The first people I really wanted to see was the boys.

It was really cold when I step outside. Maybe because the dress the I am wearing was back exposed and it was in lace design.

Jin Ah was right. I can hear the boys clearly and loudly. Ofcourse, I knocked first and went in. When I twisted the door knob, the first eyes that I met was Kris's. He was frozen.

The other boys then notice him and they followed Kris's gaze.

"Woah.. Chaeyoung.." Baekhyun commented and I could only stared at Luhan. My vision became really blurry and I ran towards him, giving him a hug.

"Hey, stop crying. Your makeup will be ruined." Luhan was patting my back while I was sobbing in his arms.

I just nodded at him.

"Hey, don't worry. Marrying Chanyeol won't be that bad. Really." Kai winked and I throw a nearby item to him.

"I'm just joking. Geez. But seriously, he is a good man." Kai said seriously.

"But I'm just 17." I muttered and Kris patted my head.

"I know, kiddo. We all do. If you think we all agreed to this wedding, you are wrong." Kris said and I look at him.

"What?" I whispered.

"Chanyeol was the first one to disagreed of you getting married with him." Sehun said and I frowned.