The Guests

Chapter 14
The Guests

Chaeyoung

"Aww. You look cute and pretty at the same time!" The stylist awwed me and I blush.

"Thank you." I whispered, the stylist did my hair and makeup.

"You are ready to go." The stylist said.

"Are the boys outside?" I asked and the stylist nodded. Oh my. I slowly open the door and to see the boys with suits and different hairstyles. Suho noticed me first and stared at me. One by one, they noticed my presence and Dad stood up.

"Chaeyoung! You are so cute!" Dad said while hugging me.

"Dad, stop being weird." I said and Dad laughs.

"You look.. beautiful.." Chanyeol said softly and I giggled at him.

"You look handsome." I said and Chanyeol scratch his nape.

"Our Chaeyoung is really cute and pretty." Chen said while sliding his arms on my shoulder.

"Get off me, you camel-dinosaur." I said and Chen furrowed his eyebrows at me.

Chen then pouted and puts his head on my shoulder.

"You are not her boyfriend! Get off her!" Tao whines and Chen keeps snuggling to my shoulder.

"Chanyeol is getting jealous, Chen. Better get off her or he will release his flames." Baekhyun jokes and everyone laughs. I glance at Chanyeol who is glaring at Chen.

"Fine, fine." Chen said and removes his head from my shoulder.

"I really don't want to come down." Kai sigh.

"I thought you said you like parties." I said and Kai shakes his head.

"Not this kind of party." Xiumin added.

"This party is really boring. We are here just to please mother and father." Kris said and I nodded.

"Are your cousins coming?" I asked.

"Yes, some of them are werewolves and some of them are demons. I mean you can tell which is which." Suho said.

"You have to stay close with me. I mean they can do anything to you.. you know." Chanyeol said and I nodded.

"Don't forget. Mark and his family are coming." Luhan added and I groan. Gosh. Why do I have to see his face?

"I don't want to see his face." I said while lying on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Don't worry. We will protect you." Chanyeol said while patting my head.

"We have guests." Luhan suddently said and I hold onto Chanyeol's hand.

"Let's go down." Suho said and everyone gets up. Chanyeol was holding to my hand. When we went downstairs, the 3 adults greeted the guests. The guests then saw us.