The Class

Chapter 23
The Class

Chaeyoung

I woke up and find myself in a different bed. The atmosphere was different too. Also, Chanyeol was'nt beside me.

"Chanyeol...?"

I decided to go out of the room and there were many doors. I walk through the hallway and there were pictures of me....and Chanyeol. Oh right, this is Dad's gift, a house for me and Chanyeol.

I went downstairs to see Chanyeol in the kitchen... cooking.

"Morning." Chanyeol teleported infront of me and I step back. He then put his arms around my waist.

"Morning to you too." I said and look up at him. "You can cook?" I asked and he nodded. I frowned at him.

"Are you sure you can cook?" I said and escape from his arms. I heard Chanyeol click his tongue and I grinned.

I tried his dishes and I was amazed. He can really cook!

"Ofcourse I can cook!" Chanyeol said proudly and he faced to me. I gave him a weird face and Chanyeol frowns.

"Give me a kiss. It's a reward for me to cook for you." Chanyeol said and waits for me to kiss him. Kiss his lips?!?

"Well, lips is a bonus." Chanyeol winked and I roll my eyes. I decided to kiss his cheek but turned around so quickly that he mad me kiss his lips.

"Caught you." Chanyeol then disappeared and I groaned.

"CHANYEOL!"

~•~

Dad forced us to go to school. For the whole afternoon, Chanyeol and I spent time together.

"C'mon let's get ready for school, babe." Chanyeol pulled my hand and we walked hand in hand to our bedroom. He then took a towel and throw it on me.

He then looks at me and I look at him.

"I'm asking you to take a bath. Well, if you want me to join me, I will be delighted." Chanyeol stood up but I push him down.

"It's okay! I can bath by myself!" I said and rush to the bathroom while hearing Chanyeol's laughter behind.

~•~

"Babe! Hurry up! We are going to be late!" Chanyeol shouted and I ran downstairs to find him all ready.

"Why so excited for school?" I said and we went outside.

"Just can't wait to announced that you are my official wife." Chanyeol said and looks at me. Why is he so romantic?

"I am a romantic person." Chanyeol winked and I roll my eyes.

"So, no talking to other boys." Chanyeol said seriously and I raise my eyebrows.

"Even to Taehyung? or your brothers?" I gasp playfully and Chanyeol turns his head quickly to me.

"Yes, even to Taehyung and my brothers." Chanyeol said and I frown.

"That's not fair." I said and walk past him.

"Okay! Okay! I'm just joking! You know I love you, right?" Chanyeol was beside me and I keep frowning.

"You look cute when you are frowning, Chae." Chanyeol said playfully and I sigh. Out of nowhere, Chanyeol then teleported infront me, it made me stop on my tracks.

"Chanyeol, we are late for school." I cried out and Chanyeol cupped my cheeks. I made a face to him. What is he doing?

"Please only look at me." Chanyeol whispered and I frown.

"Please don't betray me." He added and I only blink at me.

"Please don't leave me like how she did to me." Chanyeol whispered and I nodded slowly. Chanyeol then kissed me forehead and release his palms from my cheeks.

I then realise that the atmosphere has change. I look around to find us in the middle of the hallway of school. I turn my gaze to Chanyeol who was holding my hand.

"Let's go to class." Chanyeol grabbed my arm while leaving my heart with bittersweet feeling.

~•~

"AWW CHAE! You look so good in your wedding!" One of my classmate loudly commented and the whole class "awed" me.

"Thanks guys. But please, keep it down." I said and Chanyeol put his arms around my shoulder.

"But they are proud to announce us. So let me be." Chanyeol added and I glared at him.

Chanyeol always sticks to me for the whole day. Whenever one of his brothers talk to me, Chanyeol will either pout at me or he will pulled me with him.

Just then, someone opens the door causing a loud noise. Our head turns to the person and it was Luhan. I was the first one to stood up. Luhan looks so angry.

"Luhan, w-what happen? Why do you look so angry?" I said and his gaze fell to Chanyeol.

"She's back." Luhan said and he then looks to me. I glance towards the class who had a mixture of anger and sadness.

"Who's back?" I said and looks back at Luhan.

"The human killer and Chanyeol's ex-girlfriend, Diami."

Oh, no.

~•~