The Talk

Chapter 25
The Talk

Chaeyoung

Should I act like this forever?

Should I tell him?

I have 5 more days left.

I was sitting on my bed, just thinking. A few days had passed a the due date is approaching. I know that I have been acting weird lately around Chanyeol.

I was touching the ring on my hand. My shoulders were really heavy since I had no one to talk to, so I decided to call Krystal.

I called her and we decided to meet up at her house since Taehyung has gone to the woods.

"Chan, I'm going out for awhile." I said and I sat beside him on the sofa.

"Where?"

"Krystal's house." I said and smile. Chanyeol pinch my cheeks.

"You can go. Do you need me to fetch you?" Chanyeol said and I shake my head.

"Krystal is sending me home. Be back before 9PM." I said and kiss his cheeks.

I hate keeping secrets from him.

~•~

"WHAT? YOU ARE LEAVING HIM?" Krystal yelled and I covered her mouth.

"Shh. People might hear you."

"My house is protected don't worry. So what are you going to do? You don't have to do this, Chaeyoung." Krystal adviced and I bite the bottom of my lip.

"I don't choose this at all. Of course I love Chanyeol but, I don't think he deserves me. Diami told me that she was a human before." I said and Krystal looks at me.

"I don't know what to say. What are you going to do?" Krystal said and I hold her hand.

"I need your help to erase my memories." I said and Krystal withdraw her hands.

"No! Not memories, Chaeyoung! So you are going to forget me?!" Krystal yelled and I roll my eyes.

"No! There are some memories I will be keeping also. But I need you to erase thier memories too." I said and Krystal widens her eyes while shaking her head alittle.

"They are too strong, Chaeyoung."

"Please Krystal! Do it for me and Chanyeol.." I said while looking down.

Krystal groaned. "Fine, I will do it for you. But I'm going to do in a different way." Krystal said and her gaze was to my bracelet then to my ring. She then touches both of them and light shines as she touches it.

"You can erase your memories if you remove your necklace and your ring. Put it on top together and bright light while shine." Krystal explained and I look at my ring.

"Even their memories?"

"I can't promise you about them, but there is a possibility they might remember. But it's a 50/50. It depends how strong they are, mentally." Krystal said and I sigh.

"Is this what you really want?" Krystal said while looking at my eye.

"Yeah. It's for Chanyeol. In the first place, I didn't choose this." I said and Krystal shed a tear.