The Party

Chapter 16
The Party

Chaeyoung

All the guests were already seated in thier respective tables. I was seated with the boys.

"We are all here to celebrate Kim Taehyung and Jung Soojung wedding." Auntie Jin Ah said via the microphone.

"The wedding day will be held the next 2 days. We hope all of you can make it for this couple's happy day." Jin Ah said and everyone cheered.

My attention was always to Chanyeol. He was behaving really weirdly after he mentions about his ex girlfriend.

"Hey, you okay?" Luhan asked, who was seating beside me.

"I'm fine but I don't know about Chanyeol." I whispered. Luhan gave a confuse look.

"Chanyeol said to me that he saw his ex girlfriend." I said and Luhan widen his eyes.

"Are you serious? Here?" Luhan whispered-yelled and I nodded.

Luhan seems to tell the others via thier demon ways because the boys expression were really surprised. Taehyung and Krystal were now at the stage saying some words which I dont even know. Suddently, Chanyeol puts his hand on top of my hand.

"Thats her.." Chanyeol whispered to my ear and I look towards his direction.

The girl was really pretty.

"Yeah.. Pretty face with a shitty attitude .." Kai scoffed and Kyungsoo nudge his arms. Apparently, the girl approach our table, eyeing Chanyeol. Luhan's ears was really red of anger and I look at him. It's okay, Luhan. I said in my thoughts and Luhan reacts to what I said by closing his eyes.

"So, you guys are going to give me a cold treatment huh?" The girl said and all the boys avoided an eye contact with her. She then moves her eyes to me.

"Oh, you must be the famous Chaeyoung. My name is Diami." The girl named, Diami said, and I gave her an awkward smile.

"You do know that these males here are demons right? A creature, right?" Diami said and I can see Kai making a fist.

I nodded and Diami widen her eyes.

"Wait, so you knew. Why are you so calm about it? You do know they are killing machines right?" I frown at Daimi's words. That is not true. I can see Baekhyun who was about to jump at her but Kris and Suho stop him.

"No they are not." I frown and Diami smirks.

"Oh yes they are, honey. Once you get close to them, they will kill you. Drink your blood and used you as a slave.. sex slave." Diami smirk and all of the boys eyes widen. I gasp at her words.

"I despise demons because of that. I hate all demons because ALL OF THEM ARE JUST THE SAME." Diami yelled and I lunge towards her.

I cant believe she dared to say that infront of like thousands werewolves and demons. Like seriously is she stupid? I was attacking her and punching her. Ofcourse she did punch me back and it freaking hell hurts. A pair of hands grabbed me and I swipe my bloody face.