The Wedding

Chapter 19
The Wedding

Chaeyoung

The day of Krystal and Taehyung's wedding is today.

The couple decided to do the wedding at Uncle Junae's house since he himself offered it. The 3 adults were really busy and they asked US to help them out.

"No! Put the tables on the other side, Chaeyoung! The guests are coming about.. NOW!" Dad nagged at me and I could only roll my eyes.

Because they were demons, they didnt feel fatigue at all.

So I went to the kitchen to grab a drink and I decided to have a little break. I rest my eyes. When I open my eyes, Chanyeol was beside, staring at me.

"What are you doing?" I said while staring at him.

He just stared at me and I just sit there, one of my eyebrows raise.

"Do you love me?"

He suddently asked and I was taken aback.

"Yeah.. What makes you say that?" I said while looking at his face.

"I'm-- just asking.." Chanyeol muttered and I shrugged. Soon, the stylists for this wedding called me to change my clothes.

I quickly rush and change to the dress. When I went out, the boys were'nt there. Maybe they are still changing. I went out to see the decorations of the wedding.

Woah.. The decorations were really beautiful. There were Krystal's and Taehyung's wedding pictures. But the weird thing is.. the guests... they were bringing double presents. I frowned and I did'nt notice that one of the guests were walking towards me.

"Chaeyoung!!" An elderly woman said and I smiled.

"Hello!!" I said while helping her carrying the presents.

"I can't wait for your marriadge party!!" She said and I frowned. What? But I'm not getting.. married.

"I hope you will make alot of babies.." She said and my cheeks turn inmediately red.

She just went off, leaving me speechless.

~•~

Soon, the ceremony started. The boys arrive in time for the vows.

Krystal was wearing a non strap dress and Taehyung was wearing a suit. Very classy. I giggled at seeing Taehyung walking with shaking hands.

He then glance and gave me a look. I roll my eyes and shake my head. Soon, they exchange vows and hand thier rings.

"You may kiss the bride."

They then kissed and everyone claps thier hand.

~•~

It was the -bride-throws-the-flower-and-girls-have-to-catch-it- thingy. I did'nt participate because I was too tired and I was not into this.