The Past

Chapter 13
The Past

Chaeyoung

"Do you like any one of us?" Chanyeol asked and I blinked at him.

"Y--yes..." I stuttered and Chanyeol just nodded. He stood up and ruffled my hair.

"Get some rest." Chanyeol smiled and left the room. Weird.

~•~

"Let's go shopping." Jin Ah said outloud and the boys groan.

"C'mon boys. We need to shop for the party." Jin Ah said while hooking her arms with Tao.

"He's s mummy's boy." Lay said and I giggled. Lay then stared at me while I was walking, I caught him when I steal a glance from him.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked and Lay chuckled.

"I think I know what Chanyeol meant." Lay said and I frown while smiling at him. What does he mean?

Jin Ah dragged her sons to a shop where they sell different kind of suits. I was waiting outside with Dad.

"So how's the boys?" Dad asked.

"They are great." I said while smiling widely.

"Have you asked them about thier past?" Dad asked out of nowhere. What past?

"By judging your face and reading your mind, they did'nt tell you." Dad said and I hit his hand.

"Yah! What's that for?" Dad asked and I laugh at him. My laughter soon faded when I saw a someone walking towards us. Dad saw my expression and look at my direction. What is he doing here?

"Hello Chaeyoung, Hello Mr Dong Sun." Mark said while smiling at us innocently. I scoff at him.

"Hello, young man. Are you friends with Chaeyoung?" Dad said while playing the act with me.

"Yes, Sir. My name is Mark." Mark said while sticking his hand out to Dad. Dad gladly accepts it.

"I have to go, sir." Mark said while walking passed me. I quickly hold Dad's arm.

"I'll see you at the party, Chae." Mark smirked and left. Dad was rubbing my back to reassure me.

"Wow, he is indeed like his father." Dad said and I sigh.

"Why are you sticking to uncle like that?" Tao suddently speak out of nowhere. Uncle Junae's family walks towards us.

"What happen?" Jin Ah asked and Luhan scan at our surroundings.

"Mark was here." Luhan said and everyone gasp.

"How does he know?" I said and Dad laughs.

"He can read people's mind and he can see who came by looking at people's scent. Like me." Dad explained and I nodded.

"Let's go home." Chanyeol said and we all went home. Once we all went home, the 3 adults were starting to get busy decorating the house. I helped Jin Ah and D.O. with making the food.

"Are we going to cook alot of food?" I asked and Jin Ah laughs.

"No, my dear. Some of the food will be ordered. I can't afford to cook alot of food and we don't have much time." Jin Ah explained.

After helping Jin Ah and D.O. cooking, I went to outside to look at how the boys are doing. They are setting up tables and chairs for the guests. Chanyeol looks so manly. The way he carried the tables, making his veins popping out.

"What are you staring at?" Someone said and I look towards the person.

"Nothing.." I said and blush. Chanyeol scoff and I look up at him.

"I know you are checking out on me." Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

"Cocky much, are'nt you?" I said and Chanyeol narrowed his eyes on me.

"You look really cute staring at us." Chanyeol suddenly said and I look at him. His eyes were looking directly at me, he did'nt broke off thr eye contact.

"Chanyeol! We need help here! Stop flirting with Chaeyoung!" Baekhyun yelled and I giggled.

"Hey, they need you." I nudge his arms.

Chanyeol went closer to my face.

"I'll talk to you later, Chae." Chanyeol whispered to my ears, leaving his hot breathe ringing on my ears. My face already heated due to embarrassment.

~•~

"How many stylists have you guys ordered?! Omg! Guys!" I gasp while looking at a bunch of people running here and there with suits, shoes and ties. The 3 adults laughs at my face.

"There are 12 people to take care of. And thier fashion sense are zero." Jin Ah said and giggled.

"Hey, I have fashion sense!" Kris yelled and all of the guys laugh.

"What are you going to wear?" Dad asked and I already planned on what to wear.

"Maybe a crop top and a skirt." I shrugg.

"Chaeyoung, can you be my partner?" Chanyeol asked out of nowhere.

"What partner?" I asked.

"He means someone who can accompany him to dance since you are good at dancing." Sehun added and I laugh at him.

"Yeah, sure. Actually, I want to asked Chanyeol but since he asked first, I would gladly accept it." I said while smiling widely.

"We have to go. The stylist are calling us." Suho said and the boys stood up.

"I'll see you later." Chanyeol said while stroking my cheek and left.

"Woah, Chanyeol likes you." Jin Ah said and I cough.

"How can you tell?" I asked and Jin Ah giggled.

"I'm his mother and ever since you step into our house, Chanyeol seems to be more happier." Jin Ah added and I asked.

"Do you know that he recenly broke up with her ex?" Jin Ah asked and I frown. He has a girlfriend?

"Well, they broke up because of the girl. I don't think I should be the one who's telling you. You should ask Chanyeol." Jin Ah said while ruffling my hair and left. Jin Ah left me with a lot of thoughts.

"Chaeyoung, the stylist is calling you." Dad said and I left with a confusing mind.

~•~