The Explaination

Chapter 8
The Explaination

Chaeyoung

"Why did'nt you tell me?" I said while looking directly at Dad's eyes. I wanted to speak with Dad, just the two of us and now we are outside the mansion, seating at the greenland.

Dad sighs and I wait for him to speak. Somehow, when I look at Dad's face, it shows heartbreak.

"Is it related to Mum's death?" I whispered and Dad looks at me, nodding his head. I sigh heavily.

"If you are not ready to tell me, then don't. I will wait for you to tell me when you are ready." I said and smile at him.

"Thank you and I'm sorry.." Dad whispered and I frown.

"Why are you apologizing for?"

"I did'nt want to tell you that I am a demon and the people you are staying with, are demons. I just.. I can't imagine you leaving me. Your mum already left me.." Dad said and he whispered the last sentence. Dad really loves Mum.

"I won't leave you. Even if you are a werewolf, demon, vampire, devil, beast, whatever creatures out there, I am still your daughter. I am not scared of them. They are really nice people." I said while smiling widely at him. After I said those words, Dad cried and I hugged him. Gosh. I am suppose to cry, not him.

"Dad, you're weird. I'm suppose to be the one who is emotional." I whispered and Dad laughs while sobbing.

"One question, why did we move?" I asked.

"A group of demons wants to get you.." Dad said and I widen my eyes.

"WHAT?" I yelled and Dad sighs. WHAT. What did I do?

"What did I do?!  What did they want from me?" I asked feeling really weird.

"Might as well I tell you everything." Dad said and he told me, EVERYTHING.

Base on what he said, it started when Mum and Dad was really young. Mum likes Dad but Mum's Dad, which is my grandfather, has arranged a marriage for Mum. But Mum does'nt like the guy because, he was a demon and he was a bad one.

Grandfather did'nt know till Dad came and told the truth to Grandfather. Grandfather tried to stop the marriage but the guy really likes Mum. Even the guy's parents tried to stop thier son, but failed. So Dad had to stop him, the physical way. Since then, the guy hold a grudge to both Mum and Dad.

Years later, the guy married a woman and they had a baby boy. Apparently, the baby is a demon and he followed his father's footstep.

"Wait, who is he? Do I saw him?" I asked, while frowning. Dad looks at me in the eyes and I stared at him. Why do I have a feeling that I know him?

"His name is Mark."

~•~

I should listen to Krystal. Damn.

"Chaeyoung, its rude to daydream when eating with people." Dad said outloud, making me startled. I shake my head.

"Sorry.." I whispered and the boys looks at me. That dream. Is it Mark that appeared on my dream?

"I'm done." I said while standing up. The family watch every moves I made.

"I will be outside if you are looking for me." I said while going outside.

My head is filled with things.

"If you are curious, you could ask us you know." Someone said and I turn behind to see Luhan, walking towards me.

"If you are curious why Mark is interested in you, maybe you should stop being so attractive." Luhan said and my cheeks redden.

"Luhan! Stop flirting with her!" Chen said while dragging Tao in his feet. I laugh at them.

"Tao! Get off me! Kris! Do something!" Chen said while having trouble walking to me.

"Hey, Chaenny." Someone whispered to my ears and I look towards the direction, Kai was infront of my face. Few inches and his lip is going to touch mine.

"Woah, there." Baekhyun pulled Kai and Kai smirked at me.

"Here, Chaeyoung. This is a book about demons and other things, you know, if you want to know more about us." Someone suddently said while handing me a book.

"Thanks, Suho." I said while smiling at him.

"What are you doing here, all alone? Someone could kidnap you." Chanyeol said while looking at me but I avoid his eye-contact.

"Don't be so harsh on her. Here, drink this." Kyungsoo appeared while giving me a drink.

"Thanks. You guys did alot for me." I whispered.

"You are our family now!" Sehun said and I giggle at him.

"Chaeyoung, I'm sorry, but all of us heard your conversation with your Dad." Xiumin said out of nowhere and I choke. Omg. Why? Seriously guys, you are invading peoples privacy!

"We can't help it!" Kai said and I glare at him.

"I'm surprise that you are not scared of us. We thought that after your Dad told the truth, you would hate us." Suho said and I shake my head. How can I hate these guys?

"No, I would'nt. I'm curious why are people staring at me weirdly at school." I asked curiously and everyone was looking at each other.

"Should we tell her?" Baekhyun said with pinky cheeks.

"Well, she already knows everything. Might as well spill it." Kris grumbled and I blink at them. Everyone was arguing with this and that. I can't catch up to what are they talking about.

"Guys! What is it? Just tell me!" I yelled.

"They like you, Chaeyoung!" All of them said in unison and I was taken aback to what they say.

What? That's why..

"Chanyeol said not to stare at anybody in school." Lay said, as if reading what my mind, while smiling at me. I slap my own forehead and sighs heavily.

~•~